lithuania accidentally gets married

It's 9pm of course I have weird ideas

Lithuania was drinking some rum when the door opened slowly, that was unexpected since it was a pub but he didn't mind at all. He asked the bartender for another shot of rum.
A short girl plopped down next to him, with a red flag, blue square on the side of her face with a sun on it 🇹🇼.

'Who are you?'ive never seen you before?' He asked, the girl turned to him with a rather upset face.
'I'm Taiwan, Lithuania.'
'How do you know me?'
'I was studying all the subjects including geography twenty minutes ago...' she sighed and asked for some rum to try something new.

'TAIWAN??? Why are you here then... I mean it's surprising since your the second smartest country. Just look!'

He took out his phone and googled something quickly

'See?'
'I know... it's just stress and family issues. I had an argument with China about me being independent. He then locked me in my room and I was stuck there for an entire day! Even when I came out he would punch me till I give up and go back to my room. Today he let me out so I thought my usual studying in my room will make me go insane.' She sighed before she took the shot. She coughed a little
'Wow... this is good. Bubble tea beats this but I still love this. May I have another one please?' Lithuania also took his shot before asking for another one.

Taiwan rubbed her eye that was covered by the blue patch with the sun before recovering her second shot of rum.

'What happened to your face? Why do you have an eye patch?'

'Ugh.. war between me and China and now I just have a stupid island to live in.... And then most people don't think I'm a country!' She took out her eye patch. One of her eyes was a regular brown while the other was.. oh wait she didn't have another eye...

'Hey... you're not alone, I mean CZ also has one eye.' He pointed at some Slavic country with a blue eye patch that was shaped like an triangle.

'I cant help but feel insecure about it sometimes..' Taiwan admitted before taking her third. The two had a long conversation, taking more shots till they were drunk.

(Taiwan's first time being drunk being the bubble tea addict she is 🙄)

The next morning.....

Taiwan woke up in a bed, she was with another person but the person was covered in the covers. She had an massive hangover and it seemed like the white covers were following her. She didn't pay much attention and headed to the bathroom.
'AHHHHH!' Taiwan screams, she didn't have her eye patch on, she was in a long white dress and she had a ring. 'I AM MARRIED??? CHINAAAAA' she yelled, China busted to the bathroom.
'I wanted to apologize for the argument but you know that you belong to- Taiwan WTH.'

'I KNOW??! Any clue??'

'You got drunk and then i don't remember since I was still mad from our argument.' Taiwan just groaned in response.
'I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO I MARRIED!' Taiwan cried, at least I did my homework otherwise I'll be screwed. Can I be absent today?' China nodded since it was be really weird for Taiwan right now.

'T-Taiwan??' Taiwan shrieked in response and turned back sharply. It was Lithuania!
'What happened last night??'
'Lithuania, I'm asking the same question. I'm suddenly married?? How drunk did I get??'

'I think I married you..' he showed his ring proudly and Taiwan slightly blushed from embarrassment.

'Look, we can get a lawyer and divorce but I do remember out conversations and things before o got drunk. It meant a lot to me... do you want to date?' Taiwan just blushed even more and China awkwardly left the room. She covered her eye before nodding shyly.
'Nothing awkward Taiwan...' he patted her back and she hugged Lithuania who also slightly blushed.

'Wait where did my eyepatch go tho??'
'Shut up Tai-Tai'
'T-T-Tai-Tai???'

THE END
yes i know, i do think Taiwan is a country, i respect your opinions but please don't hate in the comments for a personally opinion... AND 31 READS? TYSM SO MUCH AND ALSO 3 VOTES I SWEAR IM DREAMING!!