Reader + ukraine

A request from an amazing person @Demxn_TearsRBLX , I have a problem where I can't process some stuff I read so I hope I did it right!

So along the request I added my own special touches to make it more spicy (not sus).

One of the touches is that there is very little gerpol so they can get yn, Canada and Ukraine to the sleepover.
Ukraine and Yn are best friends and roommates for a little drama as-well.
I will do some fluff and angst...

Ship=
Ukraine x Canada (main ship!!)
Germany x Poland (a bit)

Y/n or yn is Ukraines's best friend
Let's start!!

Poland was bored of Germany overworking so... Poland invited Canada, yn and Ukraine over for a sleepover.
'OI NIEMCY I HAVE SOME PEOPLE OVER SO NOW YOU CANT WORK!' Poland yelled while texting the three.
'VERDAMMT POLEN! FINE BUT ONLY BECAUSE EU GAVE ME LESS WORK HEUTE!' He shouted and hopped on his phone to join the others

Poland: Germany and I invite y'all to a sleepover so get ur asses to our house at 6pm! Bring clothes and stuff you need like chargers...

Germany: Polen stop jumping on our bed

Poland: fine, so, YALL coming??

Canada: sure! I'm bringing my maple syrup by the way

Yn: sure! Lemme ask Ukraine

Yn set her phone down..
'UKRAINE GET OVER HERE!' She yelled across the house, Ukraine quickly ran over to yn.
'What's up?'
'We're going to a sleepover, pack your stuff.' Yn said proudly, Ukraine was not wanting to go at all since she was a little introverted.

'W-will Canada be there?' Ukraine asked, hoping her crush will be there.
'Duh! Otherwise I wouldn't ask you Ukraine.' Yn scoffed, Ukraine's eye lit up and immediately ran to her room to pack up her bags.
'Ship.' Yn whispered to herself, quietly so Ukraine wouldn't murder her.

Time skip to Polands and Germanys house ~~~
'Ukraine! Yn! I'm so glad you guys came over!' Poland greeted before hugging Yn (as friends) and high fiving Ukraine. Germany only waved a bit since he was also shy and took their bags inside the house.

'Canada is already here.' Poland whispered to Ukraine, Ukraine immediately blushed a little before crossing her arms. Yn laughed before patting Ukraine's back. Before they came in, Ukraine adjusted her hair along with her flower crown.

Yn kept Ukraine calmer and entered the house, it was all clean and perfect that it practically shone. Only if yn was near enough to do that 🙄.

'So what do we do?' Yn asked,
'We can first unpack a little.' Canada said, 'Let me help you with that Ukraine.' Canada approached Ukraine and she was on the verge of having a stroke. He adjusted Ukraine's flower crown and she blushed madly.

Yn and Poland looked at each other, Canada and Ukraine are soooo meant for each other! Germany watched the moment before turning to Poland and quickly looking away.

They three guests unpacked their stuff and headed to the living room.

'So what do you guys want for dinner? I can get you guys anything, even Italian food.' Germany offered, Canada and Ukraine looked at each other before whispering to each other and yn join soon enough.

'Pasta!' Yn shouted with her fist in the air. 'Canada wanted pizza but he puts pineapple on it.'

Germany nodded and took out his phone to call one of his best friends Italy.
'Hallo Italien! Can I have some pasta for five people?'
'Sí (I don't speak Italien at all)' he said before hanging up.