Before lunch time with Germany

Quick question, are you guys a Czechmany person or Gerpol person ? because lately I see more votes on my Czechmany or Gerpolmany oneshots
————————————————————————
My stupid self forgot to upload this. I did this like a month ago 💀💀💀💀
Germany woke up by the bench on a cold day, it was full of mist and his vision was grey.
'W-what? Where am I?' Germany was confused, suddenly a wooden boat shifted gently against the freezing water. Germany's bench turned out to be near the bench.

'You're in the afterlife~' The voice whispered.
'What? How did I die? What's going to happen next?'

'For best reasons, we can't say your cause of death. You are in the border between life and death. You are dead.'

'So how do I get to the afterlife?' Germany crossed his arms as the cold wind went against his arm. Germany covered his hands with his wings.

'Well, boat, submarine, swimming and so one. The best experience is the most expensive. Ht it's the submarine.'

'Bist du Greece?'
'How did you know?' Greece uncovered his mask.
'Guessed it, but like where the hell are we?'
'Uhhhh..... at the park.' Greece took a vacuum cleaner and suck up the prop mist.

Germany sighed, 'Nice attempt, don't be so direct with the money though next time.' Germany snickered before getting off the bench. Greece was disappointed while getting off his boat, also ready to spill the tea that Germany has wings.

Germany checked the time, 6am, no wonder the mist went so well with Greece's act. He must have fallen asleep at the park yesterday since there were so many meetings. Somehow none of his stuff were stolen.

Germany saw the reflection of the water as a mirror, how cold was it here? -2°???? Anyway Germany looked just fine since the cool temperature kept him from sweating. Luckily he took a shower yesterday before leaving to the park so he was still fresh and ready to go to work. Germany walked to a cafe nearby the park and walked in.

'GERMANY?!' Austria yelled, 'You look freezing? Where have you been?' Austria put her hand on Germany's hand to compare the temperature. Luckily Austria owned this cafe.

Austria took a espresso and gave it to Germany.
'I guess you can have it for free, do you need anything to warm up? Like a jacket? It's 0° today.' Austria said while wiping the counter.

'I fell asleep at the park so maybe that's why I'm cold, I even forgot to hide my wings during that time and Greece saw it.'

'Well you have to tell eventually, you know that Switzerland said it's not good for you to hide them 18 hours a day.' Austria replied while watching Germany sip his coffee, 'As your sister I think you should let them out for a day, besides they will keep you warm in this weather.' Austria continued, Germany placed his coffee. 'Don't you want anything to eat to start off the day?'

'Sure, should I pay for it?'
'Uh- no you are my brother why would I make you pay??' Austria gave some apple pie to Germany.

'It's really good.'
'Thanks, but can you keep your wings out please?'
'Only if my coworkers ask me to.' Germany said before hiding his wings, Austria was internally praying for his colleagues to ask him. 'Greece tried to get more money today lol.'

'How?'

'He tried to convince me I'm dead.' Germany simple answered and Austria burst out laughing.

'Did you fall for it?'
'A bit, until he asked for money to transport to the afterlife.' Germany scoffed before finishing his apple pie.
'I have a spare bathroom you can get ready in, your wings look worse than the ones TR after the war.'