AH + GE reunion

Hello! WELL~ I made a head cannon where TR killed GE, I miss GE so I shall bring him back using this oneshot

Danke Bluebunny2017  for suggesting this idea to magically bring back GE :))

Just a quick thing, Germany is older than Austria and Hungary in my books c:

Kinda emotional?

(Not current time, PASTTT)
AH was walking in the dark night while holding on Hungary and Austria to get home, it was raining and she used her jacket to keep the twins warm.

She checked the thermometer outside her door, it was 9° with thunderstorms. She fiddled with her keys to find the right one before opening the door, without closing the door behind, AH placed the twins on the sofa as they giggled happily. They were so adorable, AH shivered as the wind entered through the door, she shut the door before reaching a fluffy blanket and covering the twins in the blanket.

AH kissed the twins on the forehead before heading to take a warm shower to warm herself up in this rainy 9° weather. She opened the shower door and stepping in before turning the shower to the max, feeling the water transition from cold to hot...

Small timeskip, I mean why would I list details. It's literally a shower

AH turned off the water and stepped out before drying herself with a large towel. She put on some comfortable clothes before heading out to check up on Austria and Hungary, who were peacefully snoring on the sofa while hugging each other for more warmth. AH smiled seeing the two and started to prepare dinner for herself and the twins.

A lighting burst through and Austria screamed as the thunder rumbled loudly.
'Austria?' AH said, she turned on the stove and left to check up on the twins. Austria was pointing at the figure on the window, white eye glowing and scratching on the window ruthlessly. 'Oh my lord..' That.. that my friend is the Reichtangle (I also follow Bluebunny2017's thing where GE and that horrifying creature aren't the same thing, I mean mainly because GE has a round head?).

AH followed what the Reichtangle was after.... Hungary. AH took the fluffy blanket and covered Hungary.
'Austria it's okay it can't hurt you...' AH said before running to the kitchen to turn off the stove for the sake of the house. Did AH lock the house? She ran to the door and fiddled with the doorknob, it opened slightly, it was not locked. The Reichtangle noticed this and ran to the door, AH in panic shut the door and locked it.

This can't be happening, she lost West and East (Currently just West/Germany) already and GE, she will protect Hungary and Austria at all costs. The Reichtangle tried to the break the door, Austria has no idea what to do and grabbed Hungary's hand while he was covered in a blanket before running off to another room. AH took a broom and covered the door with it before following the twins. AH took a kitchen knife as well to protect herself.

The Reichtangle broke the door, the sound of the pouring rain followed the footsteps of the Reichtangle, they were loud, like a fork on a chalkboard. AH covered Hungary's and Austria's ears as Hungary cried, they weren't that young to be oblivious, Hungary knew the Reichtangle was hungry, for Hungary (OMG HELP HUNGARY- HUNGRY).

The steps were getting further and closer every minute, AH took out some earphones and gave one to Austria and Hungary before playing some calming music to try to calm down the two, Hungary shared the blanket with the Austrian. AH meanwhile looked for a better hiding spot in the house, AH this is why you need to make your house slightly messier, you cursed perfectionist.

Reichtangle did a sharp turn when AH stepped on a creaky wooden floor, AH squatted in hope that her short height could hide her but her flag colours were too colourful. Reichtangle chased AH and she shut the door.