Yn and the axis

Demxn_TearsRBLX You might be seeing this rn.. I decided to combine your request with one of my ideas so I hope you don't mind, if you don't like that I mix it with my idea let me know and I will stop :D
~~~~~~~~~
'WHERE WERE YOU YN??'
'I-I can explain!!' Yn gasped as FI punched her hard in the face and blood spilled on the gun.
'FI, no..' Yn said weak lit before he took out the gun.
'Pathetic.' FI said before shooting her on the head.

GASP! Yn leaped out of her bed, it was a nightmare again... she looked to her clock on her left, 3am. Nobody was awake in her area. You might be wondering, how? Isn't Germany a workaholic? Well Yn decided to be roommates with Prague, Brno, Plzen and Czechia, they were chill and not overprotective which Yn liked.

She look up, expecting the night light that Czechia installed for her but instead she saw.

Them. TR, JE and FI all staring down at her with disgust. She whined a bit hoping that it was a hallucination but they just got closer, with their eyes glowing red, white and green (TR, JE and FI). She covered herself in the blanket and they got only closer, haunting and watching her every move.  As soon as they got contact with her, a door opened slowly. It was Brno, the youngest in the building.
'Y-Yn I got a nightmare.. can I stay here?' Brno asked shyly. Yn wished that she was Brno right now, still in the childhood and wasn't haunted by the Axis. Czechia would understand more and Germany... wait Germany.. maybe she could call him and ask about the axis.

She walked Brno to his bed and tucked him in before him falling asleep with light snores and she snuck back to her room. She whipped out her room.
Ring ring...
'Hallo? Deutschland hier.'
'It's me Yn.'
'Ah! Yn, what's up? Nobody usually calls me at 3am..'
'Well.. not the best time but do you sometimes see visions of the axis?'
'...'
Yn noticed Germany scribble something based on the sound before he picked up the phone again.
'Germany?'
'Yes.. I do... do you have them too?'
'Yes. Can you make them go or any tips to make them not approach me?'
'They usually come after nightmares, partially why I don't sleep often but I don't you to adapt my sleep schedule of 2 hours, you aren't a country so you'll just die.'
'Then what can I do?'
'Solve your issues, they want something from you yn, they feed on your fear and negative emotions.'
'What do you mean?'
'They can hurt you' -random coffee cup noises- 'Not if you fight back, or if you make great accomplishments. For me, TR is stronger than the two axis and therefore my great achievements don't chase him away. Italy and Japan overcame the axis and I believe you can too. You can ask Czechia, he sees them rarely but sometimes he calls Prague to get rid of a random flower pot that reminds him of TR.'
'A FLOWER POT-' Yn shout whispered while holding back slight laughter before going serious.
'They feed of my problems? What kinda sickos find that amusing?'
'Axis apparently. ONKLE NEIN NICHT POLEN!' Yn Heard smacking noises before Germany came back 'sorry TR tried to hurt Polen so I just did the Kazakhstan slap that he taught me on him. Did great damage.'

'So I just have to fight them?'
'Just Never let them feed off your emotions for too long, you fight them at the worst cases like if they try to hurt others. Even smaller cities could be in danger. Last night Saarland came to my room with a scratch on her face.'

'Hmm.. okay Germany.. thanks.'

She hang up the call, she didn't EXACTLY understand the German's advice but did pick up some key points
-never met them feed off you too long
-protect small cities since they can be in danger
-great accomplishments
-fight in worst cases

Wait.. BRNO! She rushed over to Brno to see JE sneaking up behind and she tackled JE.
'Don't touch Brno you rat.' Yn hissed before her wings suffocated the axis. It felt good to get revenge but she had morals and let go.
Brno woke up and saw JE and jumped behind Yn.