Careful

I was excited for the first week of living on campus, cause I kept up to date with everything my hall posted on Instagram, and everything looked awesome. since Monday, I have been at orientation for the first years, seminars for my faculty and small gatherings to welcome us the first years. I haven't spoken to Brittani since Monday and I'm so excited to see her so we can exchange stories about the last three days and knowing her, she probably got into some drama already.

It's Friday and it's the last day of Wolfing. I shivered when I remembered the first night. I was scared because everything was so intense. they had us out in the cold past midnight, screaming all sorts of nonsense and quizzing us on the hall's history. tonight, we are going to be given our hall names and I heard the names are hilarious to borderline embarrassing. I hope I get a nice enough name cause I would pass away if it's nothing cringe.

" all omegas head to the courtyard now!!"

" if mi count to 3 and the floor not empty, unnuh nah go like e", our hall rep screamed at the top of his lungs.

I quickly changed into non-descript yoga pants and a simple black tee and hurriedly made sure I had no jewelry on or name brand tags showing. 

the last time I had any of those on, I spent the entire night fighting to catch air in a scandal bag while screaming,  " weh mi laugh deh, mi a try find mi laugh". I don't want a repeat. 

I wondered if He witness all of that embarrassment? I hope not, cause then I would feel like an ediat the next time is see him.

" 3!"

I quickly locked my dorm room and raced down the stairs; taking the elevators would prove futile and likely get me in trouble. 

" everyone a unnuh weh a go in the elevator, ago march round ring road 2 times tonight!"

same thing.

I found my tower mates and got in line. we started the night off, reciting the hall pledge and motto and the usual quizzing. this seemed to go on for hours.

suddenly, all the lights in the courtyard were shut off abruptly. 

what the hell? Excite ran through me as I realize it was time for naming. I could feel the nervous excitement buzzing in the crowd. suddenly there was a shuffle at the front of my line and then a cloth was pushed into my hand from the front. I was momentarily confused but then realize I was to stretch it along behind me and it would act as a tether to anchor the line.

" march!"

my line quickly shuffled, some of us bumping into each other. I tripped over a stone and had to right myself. 

I didn't know where we were after leaving the courtyard and the only sound that could be heard was the night insects.  I felt air swoosh at my side before I felt a presence.

" step out the line omega"

It was Him. Oh my God. He was here the entire week? I haven't seen him since our encounter at my room door and I assumed he wasn't on campus. 

" yuh deaf?"

I knew it was me that was directed to, but my feet suddenly felt glued to the ground, excitement, and fear keeping me rooted.

" if I have to repeat myself, you will not like it, I hate repeating myself".

I instantly felt the urge to move, wanting to please him

My inner slut was instantly awake from her beauty sleep.

I step out and deliberately pressed into him.