Nefarious

As I made my way back to our table, I locked gaze with Noah as soon as I came around the corner. His eyes tracked my every movement as if he was waiting patiently for me to make an appearance again.

I don't know how to explain it but I knew that after tonight, the dynamics of our relationship was gonna change.

And there was no turning back.

As I was about to sit down, Noah suddenly reached out and grabbed me around the waist and I fell into his lap. I gasped in surprise cause I'm almost sure this was not that kind of restaurant. I wriggled in his lap trying to get free, but he wrapped one arm around my waist and and his other gripped me tightly at my hip.

"Keep on move roun inna mi lap ah si if mi nuh jus tun u head pon d table ah fuck out yu bloodclaat" Noah said roughly.

I stopped immediately, finally noticing his huge dick was digging into my butt crack. I held myself still because my mind was now very much clear to realize that I no longer wore my panty and we were right out in the opening.

Open Season.

Shit! what if  somebody who know somebody know a church member and told my mom? It happened before, I was out holding hands with a guy back when I was in 1st form and when I got home, it was to mom greeting me at the front door with a stern expression on her face and I knew then she somehow knew what I did. This is way way way worse. SHIT!

My brain finally caught up to what he just said. I've never heard Noah spoke raw patois so clearly in my short time knowing him and the crass delivery was shocking. what was happening?

"Noah we in public wah wrong wid u?" I hissed, I was getting scared but my horniess was taking over, I'm in unknown territory, way out of depth.

"A bad man yuh love so a bad man yuh get, a wah? suddenly out of your element likkle girl? " he breathe out cruelly.

he shift so that both our lower bodies were hidden behind the table and he spread my legs. Before i could utter a protest, Noah plunged his finger deep.

my body folded into itself, trying to absorb the impact. I felt full suddenly.

" you act like you scared but you pussy a drip like a roadside pipe, who d fuck yah try fool?" he whispered as he start his assaults on my already sensitive pussy. He knew by my wince that I did something inside the bathroom.

He slowed down. "I told you not to fuck around didn't I? you fuck yuh self before coming back huh?" I couldn't answer. I was busy trying to act normal as this man fingers went to fucking pound town in my pussy in a damn public restaurant.

"Yah go get yuh punishment when we reach home but fi now, finish your meal"

but dah man yah mussi mad!???

" how d hell yuh expect me fi eat and you frigging fat finger dem a dig mi out, in a public Noah" I whined. I tried shifting again but his finger resume its assault.

"The same way you pretend to be a good church going girl when really you're a dirty slut and love to be fucked very dirtily, pretend you're finishing your meal and enjoying it because your God know I'm enjoying mines".

What

The 

Hell

!!!!

I tried focusing on my breathing and getting the fork to my mouth. I was partially glad that our table was not under blaring lights but tucked in a corner but if anybody walks by close enough, they will definitely know what's going on.

I was about five bites in and was patting myself on the back figuratively for doing well so far when Noah decided one finger was no longer enough.

I squealed. My mind blanking at the sudden forceful invasion. Dark sweet pleasure washed over me, and I barely had time to catch my breath before he started to move again. One of his hand crept up to the back of my neck squeezing, while he roughly invaded my core.

rough strokes

savages strokes

This was punishment, anger, lethal and dangerous, this rhythm somehow coaxing out a moan out of my mouth, I was too far gone to stop. I was starting to  feel like that dirty slut right about now.

"Fuck CC, yuh feel good yuh fuck. Is like you pussy cah stop be greedy fi me" Noah breathed harshly in my ears. I was so close and I was eager to get the sweet relief. Noah withdrew at the last min and I've never felt so empty in my life.

I started to protest when he sat me off his lap, only to hear the waiter asking if we enjoy our meal and if we want to box up the rest. I didn't even care enough to duck my head in shame and I knew I was in a haze cause wasn't even paying to the conversation. Noah has successfully finger fuck the sense out of me. 

I just wanted more, It's like I was finally get my fix.

 Noah finished speaking with waiter and ordered boxes to go. When he turned back to me, giving me his attention again, I perked up. He only smirked and I watched him as he sucked his fingers off, the same ones that were inside me seconds ago. I wanted them back in.

Noah must have seen my thoughts reflected in my eyes, he growled before smashing his lips brutally against mine. I was the pipe and Noah was a man dying of thirst. he devoured my lips, biting and sucking. I could smell myself on his lips and my clit throbbed near painfully, begging for release.

"Here's your to go boxes" I heard to our left, the waitress was back. We collected the boxes and Noah dragged me out the restaurant. He may have started it out as a punishment, but now he was as desperate as I was. The ride was rigged with a different kind of tension.