Relax

Five days later

I haven't spoken to nor seen Noah since the morning he dropped me back on campus. No text messages either, it's like that moment was a figment of my desperate imagination. Brittani thinks we are corresponding via text messages and I was in no rush to correct her. Truthfully I was ashamed at the way Noah treated me and I didn't want my best friend to see me in this 'at the bottom' kind of light, especially when we judge other girls in similar circumstances so harshly.

Being at the bottom where life is concerned is one thing, but at the bottom where a man is concerned? Absolutely not. To get rid of the thoughts of Noah and our situation, I threw myself into school, now that the semester was winding down, I needed to focus on finals. It would really sucked if I couldn't maintained my 4.0 GPA from high school.

My mom also promised to pay for a hotel weekend providing that I did well. I had already chose the hotel, so no way I was not gonna do well. The hall was also gearing up for a weekend event before it goes under study zo zo and I was glad for a distraction.

My Friday classes all ended early so I decided to stop by juic for lunch. There is this standing debate that tastee is the superior patty shop but i think juci knock them out the park.

I guess I'm biased since all our patty shops back home is juci. I tried the other shop patties and I am just not a fan. I order a mega with coco bread and some potato wedges. I sat out under the gazebos at the front of the shop, as it was my first time around this side of the campus. With that thought, I shot Brittani a text saying we should explore the campus one day. She replied with a car emoji indicating she will not be walking. Brittani was never a walk foot girl in this life or before.

I ate my lunch and was scrolling through insta, when a video caught my eye, I replayed the video how many times, to convince myself that what I was seeing was wrong.

A popcaan song was playing in the background, with the DJ encouraging persons to couple up. Noah was getting the whine of his life by a very voluptuous woman. The energy in the video was so potent, I could feel the sexual tension through the phone.

The caption read, ' when you and Bae a do foreplay before the real ting '.

WHAT THE FUCK?

The post was done 3 days before, the day after I last saw him. I went on the girls profile and immediately I was depressed. She had over 100 thousand followers and it was clear she was local celebrity. The comment section was equally depressing. Everybody was happy for the couple, one comment even mentioning something about looking good together and they need to stop playing around and get together for real.

I scrolled through her entire page going all the way back to her first post, which was from 2016. She had 6000 posts. And not one post was bad. All her photos looked professionally take even the 2016 ones.

I archive every photo I posted before 2019, they are that horrible. I was fuming. It seems it was so easy for him to move on, no nothing, not even a mawning jancrow text.

I looked through her following list since she was only following 250 persons. I found Shameil and a bunch of the guys. Shameil had up highlights of that night, I was sick.

Noah danced with only her for the night and there were times in the videos when Shameil joked about them getting a room, even the DJ was giving them spotlight because of how intense they were.

I found Noah's insta but only one post was on it and it was moving in day with the other student leaders. His highlights were over 100 weeks old and his following and followers were in the 1000. I was tempted to follow and hoping he'd get the notification but i didn't wanted him to know I have been stalking.