Foreplay

"obey me C.C"

his words were dark and ugly. his voice deepen, almost unrecognizable. he grabbed me suddenly and splayed me on his lap. i felt cool air before i felt the whisper of the crop.

"I'll never obey you" i retorted, struggling to slipped from off his lap. i knew i was trapped and i knew i was getting excited and no matter how brutal and sadistic this situation got, i couldn't fight the attraction to him.

i felt the tightening of his hand on the back of my neck, letting off a deep growl, he takes a handful of my ass and squeezed so hard, it hurts but then abruptly let go.  the room was dark, and i could hardly make out shapes. right away i started experiencing complete sensory confusion- i could not see and the silence around us was deafening and he had also gathered my hands behind me.

he leans to my ear and said,

"Your safe word is starlight''

SLAP!

my ass was suddenly on fire. the liquid heat crawled all over my ass and straight to my pussy. i was disgustingly wet instantly. the crop came down repeatedly after that. And each time my pussy trembling and leaking, my screams were swallowed by the intensity of each slap. i thrashed from side to side, trying to escape and pushing my ass higher to meet the crop at the same time.

he stopped suddenly and i started to feel every  sting, every bite of the crop. he started kneading my ass cheeks together and then his finger was inside me

" fuuuuck C.C, you enjoy getting you batty slap up?" Noah groaned out as he grind his finger inside me. he added a second finger and my pussy clenched at the extra intrusion. my cunt struggle to accommodate two fingers, since this the first time i was being penetrated.

" bumboclaat, you pussy tight, yu can hardly take two fingers" he whispered, " i gotta train your pussy to take big things"

i clenched around his fingers at that sentence. he tried to add a third finger but now my pussy was on fire. i was in near blinding pain, my walls fighting against the added finger.

" i cah tek anymore!"

"shut the fuck up and relax yuh pussy"

he still steadily pushed a third inside till it finally popped in. But now i was full. i couldn't move because of how full i felt. my pussy was on fire but he started to pumped and  i cried out. the friction was too much to sort out. i felt a buildup of my orgasm.

"dont cum till i say so" he growled in my ear. my body did not care. i was on the edge of my first strong climax and i was helpless to stop it.

"please" i whined

" please what?"

"i wantt to cum"

"that's how you ask?"

"please may i come?"

he paused before ruthlessly pumped his fingers inside me. i screamed from the pain and the sensations, feeling both at the same time.

"come"

one word and i erupted. i felt my body spasming and the pain was excruciating. waves after waves over took me till i was boneless.

i did not have the strength to lift my body and i just lay there with satisficed grin. i cant believe i came with just his finger and he did not even touch my clit and  managed to get off so violently, I'm still high on the orgasms.

*This is just part one of Foreplay. i did this part while high so i hope it makes sense lol and thats why this chapter is short. just wanted to give you guys something.

ps. C.C  a gwaan wid herself thouuuu