CRASHED AND BURNED

Noah puffed his breath aganist my collar bone. the aftermath was laced with untapped tension just shimmering under the charged currents of our rough fucking. I nudged him but he was like a boulder, and I felt his body stiffen which meant he was doing this on purpose.

Noah cum inna mi pa purpose.

My mind was buzzing, my internal voices all screaming what the fuck like a chant. I mentally calculated the last time I saw my period and when my ovulation's window was opening. I came to the conclusion that I was 3 days away from being a high chance breeding mule.

My anger started in waves till it became a gigantic tsunami and I used all my strength to buck him off me. I winced roughly as I had also forgotten that the asshole was still inside me. He allowed me to push him off, sliding back on his legs taking a pillow with him before placing it behind him. 

I breathed. " what the actual FUCK NOAH!" I screamed, questioning how could he so deliberate on something that was not funny and very fucking life changing.

the asshole only looked at me. His eyes were also a washed in anger, for what- I have no clue. I was the one that was violated- he has no right to be sharing in this moment with me.

"Every time I allow you some room to act like a sensible woman, yuh always find ways fi fuck dat up

what.the.fuck

Before he could utter another word, I threw the first thing I could get my hands on, which fortunately for me was a lamp.

"Candice if yuh ev-!"

I hurled the lamp at his head, blind rage already giving me enough fuel to reset and start searching for something else. I jumped off the bed hellbent on taking up the only chair in the room when Noah tackled me to the ground. 

I had hoped when I heard the crash, it was his head meeting the lamp but with his heavy body vibrating with suppressed anger, I knew I missed my target. he flipped me over before settling his body on me again.

Something wet fell on my face and I realized I scored after all. His face was bleeding from a laceration that went through his eyebrow. I grinned maddening with satisfaction that I cut this asshole and it showed. I struggled to get him off me, using all the curse words I've ever had the opportunity of encountering, my mom would have been appalled.

I felt his dick digging a tunnel in my hips and I stopped.

" YUH FUCKING HAWD RIGHT NOW WHEN YAH FIGHT ME D FUCkK WRONG WID YUH PUSSY!?"

Noah only looked in my eyes, searching. I know what he saw when he plunged right back into me. I groaned, his cum was still seeping out of me, the prefect lubricant to ease his way inside me again. I don't know what is happening but I know I no longer felt like I had a grip on what this is anymore.

his cut was still bleeding, running down his face, making splash on my sweat face, our body in rough synchrony. he refused to break eye contact and the intensity of it threw me off. I tried closing my eyes aganist the clear fact that Noah had a hold over me that I too was starting to admit is bigger than my will to say no to him.

I fucked up and now I'm paying the fucking price.

"open yuh fucking eye dem and see weh yuh cause" he grabbed my neck squeezing just enough that I popped my eyes open in slight fear. the blood etched in the cruel makeup of his face unnerved me couple with tightening of his hands around my neck, I felt like I was on the verge of a blackout and it freed me to the longest, most excruciating orgasm I've ever had. I felt my eyes rolled back, my head felt so light, a ringing in my ears.

This is where my luck runs out.

I felt rather than saw when Noah pulled out this time cumming all over my stomach. I felt boneless, like I was drifting.

 I felt high. I felt adrift, I was broken.

I tried moving but my body would not register the command. I heard Noah moving around before I felt a cool rag on my stomach and my face. I was carried back to the bed, Noah firmly enclosing me in his rough embrace.

Time  stood still, I have no idea how long we lay there, but it felt like ages. my nervous system felt strange, my skin cold and hot at the same time.

"You're experiencing a sexual high C, just follow my breathing to get your heart rate back to normal." Noah sounded like he was under water but I gleaned enough to recognize he wanted us to synch our breathing patterns.

I read about this. When your body releases too much chemicals at the same time, it overloads your brain kind of like how drugs affect the brain and nervous system, I felt drugged and my brain struggled to rationalize this encounter. I felt scared and unsure of just how much of this world I can take. I knew my orgasms was triggered by the choking, but this time it felt a lil too close to home.

When I felt like my breathing was back to normal, I pushed aganist his arms, getting up and sliding to the opposite side of the bed. My emotions felt too raw and considering the hold he currently has over me, I needed to be clear headed as much as possible for the conversation that lay ahead.

Noah sighed " I saw the message Mikel sent you. I told you that nigguh wasn't anything good and yet you still in contact. "

I held out my hand, indicating I wanted my phone to see said message. My emotions too raw to say anything right at that moment. He got up and took it out of his front pocket and handed it to me. I pressed down on the button and saw the message that triggered this whole fucked up shit and closed my eyes on a angry sigh.

I told Mikel about Noah's dislike of him and he only laughed and later that same day, he sent a message " when yuh done fuck im, cum over fi a propr fuck" I sent back a laughing emoji and we moved on. but I started noticing when I told him, how and who my holidays plans will involve, he increased the frequency of those messages. So from Noah's standpoint it looked like I was fucking both him and Mikel. 

"Care to read the message aloud so as there is no confusion?" Noah snidely remarked. he was already dressed again and I was left in my sweaty birthday suit. a disconcerting reoccurring theme my brain just now pick up on and will not be letting go of anytime soon.

"It says ' fuck, mi miss yuh tight ole'"  I repeated. 

"So you can understand my anger?"

" This fucking text which is not true had you confront me with words, nuh excuse the fuckin fact seh yuh just cum inna mi Noah without my consent and nearly choke mi to fucking death!"

" when you agreed to us, you gave me all yuh fucking consent!" He stormed back, completely ignoring the end part of my sentence.

" WHY D FUCK YUH WOULD A COME INNA MI !"

"FI REMIND YOU WHO YU BOMBO RAWSECLAAT BELONG TO E FUCK YU MEAN"

The room was filled with heavy  breathing and lots of angry unspoken words. An imaginary line was crossed and we both know it.

THIS WAS IT.

" Get d fuck out Noah" I was tired of this conversation, of what we are, of what we do to each other, I am tired and I wanted to be left alone with my thoughts. 

He stood still for a few seconds and I braced myself for whatever he was about to do, it felt like it would be the last nail in this preverbal coffin. He has the potential to crush my already fragile spirit.

And he did just that.

He took out a morning after pill and left.