Tease

Friday

my first week of uni is over... and mi already a mad out! 

although my timetable is not that hectic, having only 3 classes a day, the workload is already piling up and the lectures are moving fast. I need a break.

I texted Brittani, asking her if we can go out for drinks later. my father sent some money to my account from yesterday and I am eager to spend it, especially since I know I'm his princess and will be sending more by tomorrow. 

"let's go to OasisSatudays, it's 2 for 1 and we can drink all night"

" as long as you know where we going" i texted back.

I made my way to Towers, deciding to go through Chancellor instead of Taylors. my spirit doh gree with the security guard there, he's too friendly and it's seems is only me he's talkative to. 

as I slide the ChanC gate open I heard behind me, 

" You know seh him come a d room last night girl and trust mi! everything they said about his dick, dem neva tell a lie pon di man!" it was the same girl from the line last night.

she live on my floor? fuckin hell.

" gyal mi know yah throat gad enuh so mi know the cocky  did lost "

" gyal mi swallow dat like a nothing, wring him out, when mi done him a struggle fi leave!" they laughed out loudly slapping at each other

no decorum, just a chat their business just raw so, smh.

" him seh him did a come later so, you know girl have to go fix up and ting, cause this time mi a go swallow and see if we can go further."

I snorted. he only allowed you to suck and didn't fuck? pathetic.

she must have heard me cause i heard behind me, " my girl nobody a chat to yuh? mind you rassclaat business!".

I stopped an turn around, " the way your lips are just flapping in the wind, I'm sure all d ChanC man dem hear to"

her face went red, while her friend glared at me.

" a never you did have Noah jacket on yessideh?" she asked.

" also, a never you did out in the common area wid him and you did think a your room him a come?" her friend giggled.

" let's get sumn clear, I don't want Noah, so you can have him... or him dick fi suck, since a dat alone you can get" I said heatedly, before hurrying towards the towers. I didn't dare turn around, after what I just said, cause I wanted the wise comment to linger while I walked off like a bad bitch. 

I don't like confrontations because when I'm angry I tend to start crying and people always assume is because I'm scared. No, I'm just so angry I cant just lost your body and not pay the price for it. I sometimes have really dark thoughts that would consume and I always wonder if it's just the devil teasing me with the wild dark side.

when I got to my room, I took out one of the frozen dinners my mom made and got it ready to be heated up. I love food but i hated cooking. my mom and I always had disagreements when she ask me to cook dinner. she always saying how I'm to get a man, if I don't know how to cook. Pity, I don't want or need a man. Not with these kinds of desires. my desires ran too deep and dark, for any sane man to want to handle. So I hardly practice my cooking skills.

other people were out chilling in the common area,  and i said hi to my neighbor and put my food in the microwave. the room was filled with excitement for the weekend. everybody was making plans for their first weekend as university students in the adult world. no more parents to police what time you off the road and limit your drinking. which reminds me.