BRIDGES BURNT

The rest of the day was A blur. Brittani came to check in on me, siting the condition of the room and my naked state. She stormed out the room and I had no care to correct her what actually happened. I did not care to defend Noah this time.

What he did, not only shattered my trust in him, in us; but brought me to a jarring reality that shit could get real at anytime and this was not like the books, where the guy goes down on one knee, apologize and pledge to atone for his sins after. This shit was real life.

FUCKING REALITY.

And real life have fucking consequences.

I was shaken awake, Brittani eyes wide with tears and so much pain.

" CC I swear mi go cut him throat, why mi a see bruises on your throat C!, d fucka really put im hands on yuh and you doh fucking tell me its not what it looks like. I swear C if you defend d fucka one more time mi done wid you."

" Please just bring some food fi mi, mi hungry." I plead, not emotionally ready to hash this out with her. Her eyes softened and she patted my hands before leaving. The room was tidied, the lamp gone, no evidence of the earlier storm that passed through.

I quickly showered and adding foundation to hide the bruises, a telling sign that we went too far this time.

As I was dancing around in my Ariana Cloud perfume, the door opened, Brittani pausing to watch me twirl.

" You're in a better mood, that's great"

" Thank you bestie!" I kissed her on the cheeks and dived into the burger and fries. I felt her eyes on me the entire time. I did not want to deal with what happened. My brain was still not up to speed.

I was in denial, I was in third person mode and I was not ready to leave.

"CC-"

" Look Brittani I love you and I am so happy- so freaking happy that I have somebody like you in my corner but please hear me when I say I am not ready to talk about and It's really not what you think but please let me tell you in my own time."

" Im face  cut up C, Lamp shade bruk up inna yah and you on d bed naked"

I sighed " For once just follow instruction, I am not ready to talk about it, allow me time please" I pleaded.

Her eyes sparked but then she let out a chuckle.

"Finally a bad bitch has been born" I chuckled and shake my head, my chest release its tight hold. Knowing I had more time to sit with my new feelings.

More time to pretend this did not happen.

"Ok since we go ignore the elephant in the room, mek mi tell yuh weh yuh missed!" she excitedly got up from the bed.

" News break bout Dior's father and dem arrest him, Dior and har madda gone pon plane someweh cause d fadda did almost kill har madda. the asshole" she pointedly stared at me to let me know we were about to include Noah-" father a did d one fi go police bout it and now di asshole and Shameil gone too, nuh know if dem a come back fi d rest a di the night or ever cause a d whol a uptown involve and mi did even see dem pon tv side a d asshole fadda"

fuck.

My heart breaks for Dior, having to leave everything she's familiar with but a small part of me was glad i would no longer have to deal with her. Deal with them.

And that's when I decided, my mind was clear for the first time since this morning.

" We leaving first ting tomorrow bt dubs, the uptown want them place back and since Shameil dem nuh deh here it nuh mek no sense we stay."

I smiled.

" Lets go back to country, I'm in need of some good country lovin" I said, my mind already loving the idea of being back on my home ground, thinking of all the ways I can decenter myself again.

Brittani smiled, " I'd love that very much."

;;;

Noah POV

I knew I fucked the moment I came inside her. I couldn't even use my anger to justify it it.

Because I did it on purpose. The moment i saw the text message light up her phone, I left and went to our family doctor and got a morning after pill. Having power in this country has its advantages cause I knew i would not haven't been lucky if I went to a regular pharmacy. Plus it was not hard to act all concern about knocking up a random to my doctor citing that my father would kill me if i brought a bastard into the house.

Not that Candice, would have given birth to a bastard. 

i fucked up.

I was starting to accept the idea us us being together and fucking Mikel just had to. this is not the first time he fucked with a relationship of mine but this was the first time I felt real anger. That's how much Candice had an effect on me and I just fucked up everything.

I know this is how we end. A line was fucking crossed and this time I pushed too far, too far out in the fucking ocean to even make it back to shore.

But I can't think of that now, My father needs a man not an emotional boy right now. With Dior's father finally caught with enough evidence to bury him alive for years, my father will need help handling the fallouts of businesses he had with him and since I've been groomed all my life for this, I felt a eerie sense of calm enveloped me.

I took a deep breathe, preparing to walk down a path that would ultimately changed the trajectory of my life as I know it, I was now a man, with the world on my shoulders.

 I stepped out of the car, cameras going off as I stared into the eyes of my father, waiting for me at the top of the police station steps.

My mind flashed with memories of Candice, regret chasing the memories away. I shrugged as if to get rid of them and went to meet my father.

We made it!!

Mighty  like 2 plus years but we made it. mi late but MI REACH

I really hope yall enjoyed this book and unnuh nah fake e enuh causeeeee :(

I'm thinking of creating a Tik-Tok account for the book and others in future- weh unnuh think

Is this the end for CC and Noah??? guys I know Noah fucked up in the end, jah even me never know weh him did ago do so I'm shock like the rest of yall.

Anyways, I shall be making more books with more kinks and drama, just dont expect a speedy upload and this time all the book will be uploaded hehe

xoxo Panda!