Confused

"Hmm" my dream was going pretty well. Noah was suckling on my breasts while playing with my pussy. It felt so real and I was close to coming.

"OH gossh" I groaned, this dream was getting a bit out of hand, it's clearly time I got up. I felt Noah's index entered me and my eyes flew open.

Noah was actually beside me in the bed, sucking on my breast, squeezing and pinching my nipples. I gasped. I didn't even heard him come in,  and I sure as hell never expected him to come back in the morning.

I couldn't follow my train of thoughts as his fingers assaulted my pussy lips. I was still tender from last night's riding and he must have realized cause he slowed down his thrust. I open my legs wider to so he could have better access and that's when he realized I was up.

He looked up and our eyes clashed, trying to gage each other's emotions. He smiled.

"Morning"

Before I could reply,  he brought his lips to mine and softly pulled on my lower lip. I was confused by this new behavior but my body was only too happy to be the center of attention once more.

He quickly pulled out a condom from the side table and a moment later, he was sliding home. This time, Noah went slow. It felt tender, almost like we were making love.

In the midst of our passionate embrace, my heart was confused and so was I.

My anxiety was drowned out by the slow thrusting of his dick and I was close to coming. Realizing that, he started playing with my clit and and sped up a little. It didn't take long before we were coming together.

Coming back to reality, I could hear birds chirping and could see sunlight streaming through the window. The moment felt serene and right.

Noah broke it by withdrawing from my body abruptly. I was shocked by the sudden movement and my muscle protested  the sudden change.

" hurry and shower if you're going to, I need to get back on campus in the next 20 minutes "

And with that, he was gone.

I took a second before I jumped in the shower, itching to wash off the evidence of what just happen. How could he turned something so beautiful into shit in a couple of seconds.  I felt tears prickling my eyes and I was mad that I was allowing Noah to affect me this badly so early in the morning.

I got back into my party outfit and felt ten times worse. I was going to do the walk of shame and I literally wanted to just curled and hide. I suddenly remembered what he said last night before he left. I was instantly consumed with anger, only thought while getting ready was to rip him o pieces.

When I got down stairs, he was on a call and was pacing at the front door. He looked up when I entered and open the door, indicating I go through. I picked up my stuff and I made certain to not brush against him.

Once in the car, he immediately turned on the radio and drove out, while still on his call. He sounded like he was talking business. I knew he was in the faculty of Social Sciences and probably doing some business degree. I made sure to ask around about him some more because I was starting to realize that I knew next to nothing about Noah but that he had a gigantic dick and great in bed.

We made a stop at a juice patty outlet and ordered breakfast. I was too anxious to eat so i only drank the porridge he brought, deciding to eat the rest when I got back to my dorm.

During the drive,  he made side glances to me, but I never returned them. I was beginning to feel how many girls feel after a night of sinful, sweaty, glorious sex and realizing the guy only wanted to fuck. I felt stupid for not hashing out our relationship properly before jumping in bed.

Once we got back to campus, we made our way to the Towers parking lot. I had every intention of confronting him about his statement last night, ready to give him a piece of my mind and was planning on waiting till he got off the phone.

Noah parked the car and while still on the call, finally turned to me, giving me his full attention. Before I could say anything, he made a gesture, indicating I could leave. With that he came out the car.

I was livid.

I came out and slammed the car door and without a backward glance, went straight to my building. I was glad nobody was up on my floor when I got off.

I threw down the stuffs that were in my hand and flung myself on my bed. My mind was buzzing with all these thoughts. I was angry and the way Noah treated me this morning,  a huge difference from last night has left me questioning our time together.

I was getting overwhelmed, so I decided to see what Brittani was up to. She had left a dozen missed calls last night and some texts and I was desperate for my best friend  at the moment.  I texted her to let her know that I was back on campus and I wanted to see her.

My phone immediately lit up with her name.

"Gurrl I'm coming over right now, mi need fi tell yah wah happen after u ah Noah left, mi a come!"

And with that she hung up. I quickly changed and ate while I waited. I heard a knocked before she breezed in

" mi seh girl, u n Noah cause a scene when unnuh left. Alex did a run him mout bout how this time Noah nah get weh and yuh did fi see how Shameil a defend Noah like a him gyal" she got out in a rush.

" also, can tell u how I was talking to a nice natty after the party and Shameil a pass and overheard the guy inviting me for drinks and di duty foot bwoy go seh 'u nuh wah go nowhere wid she rasta, dem yah gyal poison man ah rob dem'. You know seh d rasta actually left?" She screamed. " did so upset and I was going to tell Shameil badwud but he was the ride home so I kept my mouth close"

I was surprised she didn't ripped him in two. Normally if anybody, regardless of gender was disrespectful towards Brittani, she would finish the entire book of Jamaican badwords with a side of trini cussword give them.

That could only mean my best friend was actually starting to like Noah's best friend. And I was about the crush that.

"Anyways soooo.... you and Noah last night? Tell me!" She wriggled her eyebrows at me.

I busted into tears. Brittany was startled for a second before she gathered me in her arms and we spent the  next few minutes in comfortable silence.  This was a routine for us. Whenever I was placed in a situation, my emotions got the best of me and I keep them at bay till I see her. 

She was my constant.

I managed to get my crying under control, before telling her everything,  excluding the intimate details, cause Brittani could never know I carry masochistic tendencies.  I love my best friend, but her idea of freaky is sucking dick, clit and toes, and i was afraid our friendship would be ruined. Brittani can be...Judgmental sometimes.

When I was finished, all I could see was pity. I felt even more terrible cause I never wanted pity. I knew I had become just like other girls who got their hopes up about a guy and got let down really bad.

" babe, I'm sorry that your first time all though great according to you, had to be shared with the biggest asshole on the planet " she said gently. 

I was sorry too.

But there was something else i forgot to mention to her. I forgot to tell her that regardless of the way Noah treated me, I was going to go back. He had awoken something in me that I never thought possible and with one taste, I was an addict.

And that confused me. My heart and mind have been in constant conflict since morning,  even my slutty side and good girl are divided even more. I don't know how far I am willing to go, just feel how I felt last night again, but I knew then that the stakes were high and I was willing to concede.

Noah may just have the power to completely break me, and I was not ready.

Hello internet friends :) thank you for reading and voting!!!

boy C.C bout fi gwaan wid some mad gyal tings and its upsetting me and my home girls really

Be prepared.