Ctrl Z

Noah grabbed my throat and we clashed, both of our anger tried to take center stage, and his tongue probed my lips, sneaking a way to get in. I stubbornly refused access, showing him, this will not be an easy win. He squeezed my throat tighter and I let out a gasp and he took advantage, plunging deep.

our breathing was loud and desperate, both of us fighting for dominance. He won.

I was pushed against the office table and I heard a clanging noise, signaling that some of the plaques fell on the ground. I sincerely hope none were damaged.

" Mr. Butcham's gonna be real upset when he sees those damaged plaques," Noah said with a devious grin. I wanted to wipe it off his face so badly. I pushed him off and dropped to my knees.

As I thought, he was no longer grinning. I unbuckled his belt and rubbed my hands all over his thighs. I could see the evidence of our earlier makeout had a huge effect on him, although he tried hard to feign indifference. I only kneeled with the intention of wiping the smirk off his face and have every intention of getting back up.

Realizing what I intended, Noah grabbed my hair and wrap it around his hand, turning us so that now his body was leaning against the office table and forced me back on my knees

" di fuck yuh feel yah do, think you can play wid man feelings so" his minty breath brushed against my cheeks as he growled in my face. He straightened and finished unbuttoning his jeans

" move a rawse inch from weh mi put and mi wi fuck yuh gainst the door mek everybody hear how yuh love scream fi big hood"

No way in fucking hell was I gonna ever give him that chance cause I knew he would deliver on that promise and he would also see the evidence of how fucking turned on I am by that bold statement.

I only smirked. I missed his glorious dick.

Noah was well endowed wid long cocky and the veins that sneaked around his length to meet up at a bulbous head finished the flawless package. He was blessed.

Noah slapped his seeping dick against my cheeks and pushed it against my lips.

"This is how you apologize for the fuck up between you and Dior"

He knew what he was doing cause the moment he uttered that pure shit I had every intention of blasting him but he waited for the perfect moment, shoving his dick down my throat the moment I opened up. I gagged, my reflexes kicking in swiftly, spittles quickly forming around my mouth cause he did not give me a chance to get used to the size. he grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my face. I held on to his thighs to stay steady. the room was filled with my gagging sounds and the suction of my lips around his huge ass dick.

"use your tongue as friction n quicken your pace," he said, after giving me a one-second breather before shoving his dick back inside.

harder this time. much stronger this time.

my gag reflex kicked in again but this time I breathed through it and tried to keep up with his assault on my throat. I decided to take matters into my own hands and twirled my tongue over his head over and over as he roughed fuck my face. my jaws were hurting at this point, and I knew we were well passed a minute, attesting to the longevity of this asshole's prowess in bed.

I licked him with everything in me.

"Fuck babe your mouth feels good" his fingers are lost in my hair, digging deep into my skull. he keeps me immobile as he thrusts in and out hitting deeper each time.

I reached out to get a better grip on his dick but he tsked.

"no hands, just yuh mout"

my brows creased but I let my hands fall. my knees were dead and my jaw was going numb but I was determined to get him off to prove a point.