Wild Out

My heart's pounding, my pussy throbbing and my head feels like a drum pan. Then there is Noah, just driving with an eerie sense of calm, an air of nonchalance. My doubts were starting to creep in. I know I did not just imagine what just happen. 

The way he can easily change his persona is really frightening, cause will I ever know the real Noah?

 Which personality is he giving me and is this a persona thing for him? I don't want these thoughts, not now. Not when I'm finally getting closer to what my mind and body deeply crave. I can't explain it and I don't want to. This is something deep inside me that just feels right for me.  The feeling and euphoria that I experienced in the short time feels like a wake up call from a deep slumber and I'm not sure I want to let go of it just yet. The chances of this potentially destroying me is there but what is life without risks.

I was jarred out of my thoughts by Noah's hand running his hands over my thighs. My thoughts evaporated on the sound of my moans filling the car. Whenever Noah touches me I cant think, my brain is closed off the entire time his hands are on me. His hands glided over thighs aimlessly and I just enjoyed the fact that his hands on me again. 

Noah started stroking me through my dress. The friction the dress cause against my sensitive clit was enough to get my body humming again. Each stroke, every motion is amplified. Right against my pussy  he strokes the flames of pleasure into a blazing inferno that I don't want to resist.

Oh Rawseee

His pace was almost lazy but calculated. provokingly slow, but applying just enough pressure to make my breath hitch. my hand painfully gripping the damn car door.

"You ever listen to yuh moan dem? fucking music to my ears" Noah comments, his voice so causal  like he could be talking about football. "D way how you pant and the soft gasp dem weh come out like you really tryna hold on to the good church girl-imagine, dem gasp deh a go come out when u face stuff a mi cocky tonight"

His finger strokes deeper and I exploded. Only sounds in car was my gasps and pants trying to keep myself from unraveling. the orgasm was like an out of body experience, except I've never been more aware of my being. Especially the part that he so expertly mastered. Noah has successfully slaved my pussy. 

I didn't realize that we've stopped. I took a moment to steady myself especially after coming to the realization that Noah really have a strong grip on me. I like Noah, like really really like him.

I'm very much getting what the duck got.

Noah turn the car off and we sat in silence for what felt like years. Its almost comical how he could easily command my attention, my every being strung out to keep up. Noah took his time running his eyes over me. The car was partially dark but i felt like he could actually see into my soul so vividly and see the darkness that desperately call to his.

"Know dis, if you actually serious bout this, after tonight we locked in. I'm done bullshitting, its all in or nothing."

I had nothing to say to his lil speech since in my humble opinion, he was the one dragging his feet where we were concern, he was hot and then cold. I am ready to go all in despite any warning signals or red flags