PACE

Cruising through the corporate area, streetlights blurred into streaks as Noah gunned the engine of the 2023 A5 Sportback with kartel belting out lyrics, is such a normal way to end the week when living in Kingston.

We had just left the University grounds and like he promised, Noah and I made our way to MEECA. This would be my first time and I was so nervous- not for the venue but rather how the night will progress with Noah.

I am still unsure as to what we are or what this thing is but I know in absolute certainty that this thing does not have a certain ending. The pull between us should be frightening and I am scared but I cannot help but be dragged along for the wild ride. If there is a slight chance of this working out, I want to give it my all. With that conclusion to my thoughts, I shift in the seat and allowed my eyes to roam over Noah.

Each time we passed the streetlights, his hard jaw is lit up, casting harsh shadows across his eyes, so fitting. His hand casually gripping and loosening on the staring. This must be how the devil showed up to eve, showing her strong jaw and shapely cheek structure but hid his eyes, the one and only thing that could give away his wicked nature, in the end Eve paid heavily.

I am not Eve. I think.

" what's going through that brain of yours now hmm?" Noah lift his left brow, turning kartel lower so our conversation can be without distractions.

"Wondering if I should have been here" I said. That was only suppose to be a thought, yet it was the first thing that came out. After I had just decided to give this thing a chance and my all. the girls were not happy. I knew that was the wrong way to start our night.

He took a moment, eyes deep in thought, his hands flexing on the wheel.

"Why yu wah fi complicate this? Like yu don't know how fi have fun morewhile"

Fun?

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to know weh yu n a boy stand Noah, yah act like mi a beg yu fi marry me, I just want to know whether I should be catching feelings or just treating this like a transaction that soon expire". My good girl just threw up her hands in annoyance, even my cheeky side was shaking her head in disappointment. We losing the plot very quickly.

The silence was loud after my retort, I subconsciously stiffen; waiting to hear his reply. He said nothing. The drive continued in that thick silence until we reach our destination.

The venue was lit with vibrant music filtering through the building. Mecca is actually a huge building filled with various restaurants and lounges, hence it being known as the market place. I was still in the dark as to where we will be dining and since Noah has not answered my question sentences, I was hesitant to break the silence that I did not cause.

He placed his hand on back and led us towards the eating place of choice. As we got closer to a door, I notice the name, Oceano. He did all the pleasantries and we were seated in less than ten minutes. We were each given a menu and the waitress left with the reassurance she will be back to take our orders.

I skim the menu trading glances with Noah. I heard him sigh. "Candice don't overthink what we have, we're in university and we young ok? I like you, so here we are."

I rolled my eyes, deciding to drop the subject. "Fine Noah have it your way, just know if a next man come weh serious I'm gone" . His eyes darkened. "Like a any and any man it would seem"

I scoffed "what?" Before he could reply, the waitress was back to take our orders. I ordered the spice pork belly and teriyaki chicken rolls and their signature cocktail. Noah ordered medium rare steak and beef skewers and also their signature cocktail. When the waitress left he turned his gaze on me, so intense, I dropped my gaze.

"You know d yute that you mek stand near you a your exam? you know anything about him?" Confused, I looked up. What did Mikel have to do with anything. I had a feeling they knew each other and him asking about Mikel now just confirm my suspicions.

"What Mikel have to do with anything? He's in some classes with me and him did just randomly sat next to me. We not friends"

"Today showed something else, a bad man dat, so it looks like you're like all the other girls who love off danger not heeding the consequences " he breathed out angrily. His shift in mood was startling and very confusing. How did we move from labeling our relationship to talking about bad man and consequences.

I open my mouth to reply but he beat me to it. " tek of yu panty".

I froze, my mind reeling from the quick change in the conversation. I looked around seeing if the tables near to us heard what he just uttered. nobody was paying us any mind and relaxed, leaning back in the chair as my stare collided with unemotional ones. He sat so still, I thought he had stop breathing.

"Know seh morewhile you chat fuckery Noah." I shakes my head, resuming my meal. I was met with silence. The tension was getting to me. I looked up and he was basically in the same position, barely breathing.

"If I have to repeat myself, you nah go like what I do after" his voice carried on the waves of conservations around us like a surfboard riding stormy waves. I  open my mouth in shock cause what the hell. Even the girls were shocked and confused.

How did we end up here for real?

"Noah yah ediat!? We're literally in public, you think a movie dis?! " I angrily whispered. I was trembling. Noah in the bedroom when it's just us, I can handle, I revel in that side of him but when the rules of engagement changes location? I'm out of my depth. It was at this moment that I realize I was not dealing with a green boy fresh out of high school. I was finally face to face with what felt like a man who knows what the fuck he was about confidently.

I was dealing with Man. A man that have had years of experience, honing his craft after every encounter, he built on it. And now I was about to get the fruits of that labor. I am so out of my depth. How could I thought I could handle a man? A man like this?

"You can either take dem off here, or the bathroom is another option. You have 10 seconds to decide which" and with that he calmly resumed eating.

Like... did he just gimme an ultimatum?

On trembling legs I got up to go to the bathroom, no way was I going take it off out here where anybody might see, I'm not that brazen.

"And Candace? Doh fuck around in dere to, you won't like the consequences" 

I took off not stopping til I was in a stall. I sat down on the toilet, my mind in turmoil, trying to figure out what cause Noah to snapped. I took deep breaths calming myself. I lift my dress up and my hands skate along my thighs and I broke out in cold bumps. I whimpered.

I was turned the fuck on. Impossible.

I was  responding to this callous treatment in a wanton way and why was I secretly enjoying the degraded way he spoke to me. The whip in his voice as he commanded me to get rid of my underwear.

What. The. Everlasting. Fuuuck?

I had every intention of taking of the underwear right there but my hand found it's way inside my panty and I released a groan as my fingers brushed against my swollen clit. Fuck I was so aroused, my breath was getting choppy. I bit my bottom lip before another moan could escaped as my finder dipped into my pussy.

I was soaking wet. The shock at this discovery was muted as the thought on my mind was to get a quick release. The vibrations of the building in synchronization to music coming from the speaker provided the perfect backdrop to get me off. I pumped my fingers in and out; vigorously rubbing my clit at the same time, my toes curling and I opened my mouth in a silent scream as my orgasm tore through me like a hurricane. I steadied my breath, coming  down from my high, remembering what I was in here for and where the fuck I was.

I was frightening how much power Noah had over me. Getting off in freaking public bathroom based on just a string of words with such lethal power behind it was very petrifying.

I existed the stall and my eyes collided with another woman who was washing her hands, her eyes shared the knowledge of what I was doing and she smirked. I blushed, a bit shamed that somebody was privy to a private moment.

I quickly washed up and righted myself in the mirror. I waited for the woman to left before quickly taking off my now soaked panty and exited the bathroom.