Dickmatized

Saturday

I woke up to the courtyard abuzz with pop songs and people laughing. It seemed the hall was having one those events that they always keep. The hall is known for being the party hall after all. I texted Brittani if she wanna hang out today, maybe go shopping but she replied she and Shameil were going out for brunch.

Interesting.

I seemed I was solo today. I decided to do laundry since I had a pile growing. I hate when my pile has two weeks worth of clothes, because i panic at the hard labor. I don't know how I'm going to be a House wife with this mentality. 

i made way downstairs to the laundry room and passed some booths in the courtyard. 

"Candice!"

I saw Moeisha with Kelsie near the laundry area. I waved to her and indicated to my basket, signaling ill get rid of it then meet up. i paid for and loaded an empty washer and set it to 30 mins. 

I walked over to the girls, where some other persons i had saw in the common area, were also standing with them.

" hey guys!, what's happening here?" I asked.

" its the ministry of health and sex people. They come every semester, to tell the pitney dem bout safe sex and how to put on condoms and such"

" you can even get tested for any STIs and HIV"

I wasn't sexually active but i decided i was going be tested, for the experience. the girls and i decided that we would try the HIV test first then go around and see the other booths.

i spent the day keeping up with laundry and learning how to put on a condom and about birth control. I was encouraged to go on the pill but I was afraid it will affect my already unstable period. By 3pm, i had a mountain of pamphlets and two boxes of condom and so many health cards. i decided that Brittani was gonna get a box of condom as a gift, since I'm almost certain, she will be riding soon. 

my laundry was finally washed and dried and so i decided to go back to my room to put them away, i also realized I haven't eaten all day either. As i entered the elevator, Noah hopped in as well. 

the air was instantly tense. 

we rode in silence and surprisely, when it got my floor, only I came out 

i turned and before the door could close, i cheekily said, " what, dick only can get suck a night?"

just before the door close, i saw him raised one eyebrow and smirked.

I don't know what that meant and i wasn't going to wait to find out. i got my clothes put together and afterwards, went out in the kitchen to cook something. 

I could hear my Daddy right now, " unnuh woman find d time fi tun man life upside dung and cah find time fi feed unnuh self!" I missed him and also mom, i decided I was gonna call them later tonight.

as i was finishing making my sandwich, my hairs on my skin stood up at attention, and my inner slut was suddenly alerted. i turned to find Noah just causally standing and watching me. i turned back around and decided to ignore, hoping it will deter him from staying. 

It didn't.

I decided to eat in my room instead but i had the plat of sandwich in one hand and the other would have my cup of coffee and no free hand to open my door without spilling anything. Noah noticed this and pick up my cup and started towards my room door.

fuuuuuucccck

when i got there, he was patiently waiting not even glancing in my direction but at the door. I got the key out and before i could put it in the keyhole, he took it and did the honors himself. He made sure to step in first, so i had no choice but to lock us both inside.