Aftershock

few weeks later

you would think after what happened between Noah and I, we would magically become a couple but no. Much to my inner slut's disappointment, 12 o clock came, Cinderella (me) went home and Prince Charming forgot about us.

I haven't even seen him on the hall, nor his friends, and when I casually asked why to a couple of people who I sometimes see in his company, the only response is "he disappears around these times every year"

weird behavior but ok.

i was pissed. after that night, i actually thought i was finally gonna experience the dark side of pleasure but instead i have been cold for the last 3 weeks. it was mid-semesters so maybe it was a blessing in disguise cause i can get obsessive sometimes about people, real or imagined and now was not the time.

i spent the last 3 weeks pretending what happened was just a figment of my imagination and did some hardcore studying with brits and the other girls. we each had our last exams this Friday and then it was party all weekend.

the hall was having a boat party and i was ecstatic to go, since it would be my first time on a yacht. i already had my fit ready and i was secretly hoping Noah would appear, so he could see what he pass up. 

the obsession has begun.

Friday

Mid-semester now completed, I  could relaxed and focus on the boat party tonight. i decided to get ready at brits, since most of our crew were all on irvine. Plus some of the girls asked me to do their makeup, seeing i was an aspiring makeup artist, when I'm not obsessing over men. well just one man. 

puta.

when i got to my common area, i was shock to see Shameil and the other guys lounging in the seats. he was back. 

" hey candy!"

inwardly i cringed, outwardly, i plaster on a smile and got ready to greet, Alex. in the last few weeks, he appeared out of nowhere and suddenly decided he wanted me. he was tall and good-looking, not to mention he was our minister of national security's son. i just cant imagine why me. he had been here on the hall ever so often, magically appearing when i finish school for the day, offering to buy lunch or dinner. one time he even asked causally if i wanted to go to Pierchic Restaurant for our first date.

that was in Dubai.

the furthest i have ever been was to ochi and that was to drop off a family relative. i don't even have a passport. he said he could take care of that in a jiffy, all i had to say was yes.

i told him id think about it. 

since then, hes everywhere. he came over and hugged me longer than necessary, to which Shameil noticed and had  frown on his face. i just knew this display was gonna get back to Noah. 

"ready for tonight? i have the VIP tickets for you and your crew, you guys are at my table"

i stupidly took Brittani's advice at allowing Alex to get us VIP tickets so we wouldn't be down in the hot, sweaty crowd but instead, up on the balcony sipping Hennessey and Malibu. Alex even said he was bring his own liquor, a crate of Diva Vodka .when i googled the name, the price tag was 1 mil US. 

looks like i need to work in Government.

but now i feel i made a huge error, cause it seem Alex saw that as indication that i was interested, which I'm not but, hes a powerful figure head son, and although I'm from the rural areas, i know about the dark side of officials in the country and i really don't want to be introduce to that side at all. i have been racking my brain, think of ways to politely decline his advances without hurting his feelings. so far i have been unsuccessful.