Scene 1

Loud music blared against our eardrums, by the time we made it downstairs. I knew only 2 guys and none of the girls. They were having the time of their life. Dancehall music dominated the entire house, the bass shaking the wall, literally. Brit pulled me over to where Shameil stood with Noah, The Bitch and some other guys. Shameil immediately enveloped Brittani in his arms and they were at it, sucking off each other's faces. I looked at Dior, trying to be civil but the bitch only rolled her eyes and whispered something in Noah's ears and brushed past me.

There goes my civil act, I hated her guts. I turned in time to see that Noah was suddenly in front of me. I was about to side step him when he grabbed my hands and led us down a hallway, away from the noise. I didn't mind since I already wanted to get some things off my chest, again.

We ended up in an office and i lift an eyebrows when I heard the lock turned. I looked at him.

"It's just to ensure we have privacy Candice" he sat across from me, glad the table was between us. I wanted to make sure there was an excuse for us not to end up all over each other. 

" Well talk, what kind a top secret yuh have, to carry me here" i settled in, my eyes never leaving his face- his lips seemed more succulent since the last time I sucked them. 

Girl focus.

Noah sighed heavily. " Candice I don't want to fight. Let me just explained the deal with Dior. I'm being honest with you simple cause I'm serious about us even though you've been acting childish. The apartment was originally intended for Dior to hang out in, cause of what's happening at her family home. I promised her that she can use it because I'm not there that much anyways. Her father-" he sighed, I knew whatever he was going to say was something serious.

I sat up straighter in my seat. 

"She found out her father is in some shady shit with some shady people. On top of that he abuses her and her mom but since he controls the purse strings she can't do anything about it until she found some evidence. there's a quiet investigation happening right now and so I'm looking out for her incase her father finds she had something to do with why some of his businesses are getting shut down. I forgot to tell her I was gonna be at the apartment now so that's the reason for all her attitude but a I checked her so she shouldn't give anymore problems. "

Well shit. Uptown people always have drama but this was some next level shit. Dior's father was not just a regular business man, easily one of the richest men in the Caribbean, owning a hotel chain across the globe. he came from The Families that run the country and if they are building a case against him, shit can hit the fan real quick, cause those men are above the law.

"Okayyy, that's a lot to dump on me but I just want to know if I'm anywhere in this drama?" I asked.

" No you're not, this is essentially uptown spectacle, not for your kind.

"Wow 'your kind'?" I looked at him hard.

" You know what I meant, the bottom line is I wanted you to know where Dior is coming from."

" Are you asking me to pity di bitch?" I stood up, too irritated to keep sitting across this asshole.

" No, more like you can just lay off her a bit, its been a rough couple of months C"

I mean if my father was abusing me and mom and on top of that I was building a case against him, which could potentially see him ending up in jail, I'd need some understanding too but this bitch was definitely not acting like its been a rough couple of months.