F*ck Around And...

If somebody was to ask me how that day went, I would not have an answer. The aftermath is still blurry, but one thing for certain and two things for sure...

A bitch did fuck around and found out what the fuck I was on.

Brittani was the one who told me what took place that day... cause as I said... blurry.

the elevator door opened up in time for her to see us on the ground, I had Dior in a chokehold and she had a fistful of my hair wrapped around her left hand. both of us were bleeding from scratches that seemed to be all over our bodies. she was screaming, begging the guys who were watching us draw blood, to break us apart, but the show was too good to end it so soon. It was when Noah showed up because of how boisterous the crowd was getting, that the dust finally settled.

The aftermath? A few of my nails were broken and my fists were bruised from thumping the shit out of her. When I looked at Dior, who was in Noah's arms, she had scratches all over her face and my eyes landed on the biggest bruise that was yet to finish forming under her left eye.

In hindsight, I probably should not have smiled so menacingly at her at that moment, because whatever Noah and I had, was now fucked.

" Di fuck do yu?" he had shouted, the veins in his forehead more pronounced than ever before, his face getting red. I could tell that my gender was my saving grace from the wrath he so badly wanted to unleash. He did find other ways to get even though.

At that moment Dior was the damsel in distress and I was the Big Bad Wolf and I did nothing to plead my innocence. I stood there as the Hall manager berated me for the violence that I started(truthfully but provoked), threatened to kick me off the hall and report me to the dean of my faculty to have me expelled, and threatened to bring the police into the matter as well (all this, just because Dior and Noah are sooo connected). All this theatrics was for Dior's benefit as I later learned her daddy was a powerful member of the uptown community who has had his finger in every pie.

I broke when calling my mom came up. I pleaded to do anything if it meant not calling my mom. I never wanted to be the one who broke my mom, not after what my father did. I was sent to my room and was told to stay there until they decided what to do with me. Brittani was not even allowed inside but she was adamant about not leaving my door in case the 'mad gyal" decided to come back for round two.

let's just say, after that remark, it is going to take a lot for Noah and Brittani to remain civil in each other's presence. the Hall board decided to keep me on and forego calling my mom but for that to happen I had to formally apologize to Dior in writing and Publicly read the letter to show good faith. It gall me that I had to be the bigger person even when I explained that she provoked me with her words.

Noah remained unmoved when I repeated what Dior said to me, his jaw muscle was clenched tight and every time we made eye contact, I could no longer see the guy who introduced me to a different world, all that was left, was pure hatred. It hurt, even more, when the Hall manager said it was Noah who came up with the suggestion of a formal apology.

It was meant to humiliate me, but It did the opposite.

I wrote the letter and read it in a Hall meeting the following day. I read the entire letter in a monotone and did not break eye contact with the bitch till I was done. When I first started, she had a sly smirk on her face, but as I continued, it slowly fell away and morphed into a frown.

at no time did I utter the words "I am sorry Dior" instead I apologized for defending myself against bullies and the lack of justice when you come from the wrong side of the tracks. The hall manager wanted to protest but I saw Noah subtly shake his head and I was spared...for now.

following that day, I was now the most popular girl in the hall and people were starting to notice me. Brittani took to the newfound fame easily. we got invited to many parties, our drinks were suddenly free or on the house, my Instagram blew up overnight and my DMs were flooding with thirsty niggas.

feel good yuh fuck!

Noah and I hardly ever crossed paths again and the last I texted him to allow me to tell my side of the story, my message had only one tick. I got that message clearly.

I threw myself into school and spent the evenings, carrying out my sentences. for them to not call my mother, I was given the alternative of acting like a night assistant to alphas and helping them with hall responsibility, for free of course.

It's been 2 weeks and all I have done is sort papers. the alphas I've worked with so far did not try to start a conversation with me and they did not spend the whole time in the office so I was left alone for the most part. my shift starts at 9 and goes till 11 or whenever the alphas decided they have had enough. so far they have been on rotations, with a different alpha each day.

I had one hour to go into my Thursday night shift and I have yet to see the alpha I'll be working with for the day. when I arrived there was a note with instructions to sort and file yet another box of papers.

I put in my AirPods to keep me going on the shift. over the tantalizing voice of Dexta Daps seep into my brain as I started to feel my eyes crossed. I decided to take a break and stretch my legs. I started swaying my body to the words of the song

I was really into the song, my melanated skin glistening with sweat that cooled in the AC air, covering my hands in cold bumps. my senses were suddenly on high, I felt heavily drugged in lust and I suddenly was desperate to scratch this itch

I tense, realizing for the first time, I was no longer alone. I turned, staring into the eyes that have been plaguing my sleepless nights. Noah was leaning up against the door frame, face devoid of emotion. the atmosphere was charged with tension and I wanted desperately to break it, but I was afraid of saying anything.

" a dis you deh yah fi do?" Noah asks in a dangerously low voice. the timbre in his voice flowed over my parched skin, like a whisper.

" you love sneak up pon people" I countered.

in the dead silence, Popcaan and Jada Kingdom were singing and the words were very loud considering how small my earpiece was.

I swallowed nervously as Noah came fully into the room and locked the door with an audible click.

" Since you wah sumn fi do, let me give you sumn fi do"

My heart was pounding, a morbid excitement raced through my body. Anybody would think after the verbiage he unleashed at me some days ago, would see me avoid this man.

But my pussy missed him. I missed him.

I was ashamed to admit that I still wanted him regardless of that incident, that if he had come to my room that night I would have soon forgotten how he made me feel like shit in front of that bitch. I can't tell my best friend or else she would kill me. Brittani hates Noah for embarrassing me and finds that act unforgivable.

but in the end, a nuh she a fuck him so her thoughts on the matter, although appreciated, is not needed... right now when I am so horny I could swallow this man whole.

He stop a little away from me, our bodies straining to touch, as our breath mingled with each other

" that apology that you did was very lofty" he started, " but I loved that you did not allow the bigger heads to be frightened you into submission, that part is reserved for me"

" I didn't do it for you nor your Lil friend" I sneered, brushing his hand away from my face when I desperately wanted them between my legs.

he smiled, "i was giving you time to cool off and to think about what you did and how stupid it was. you could have been kicked off and your life down the drain just cause of some hurt feelings. think yuh did have more sense dan dat"

I was starting to get angry, how dare this shit talk down to me about control when he can't even control him likke mongrel

when there was a weight of silence, I realized I had said that out loud. his eyes darkened

" mi deal wid har already and you not gonna be disrespectful to her when you see her in public. a now time fi me deal wid you, I gave you too much time fi cool off..."