The Climax

my inner slut and i shared a cat-got-the-cream smile with each other and even my good girl was relaxed. we all felt drained and satisfied. i still could not believe how easily i came from just fingering. normally when girls talk about this kind of sexual act, they often say it just felt painful and the guy was a total amateur. 

Noah knows what he's doing.

I watched as he made his way through a door i have not noticed before. I heard the pipe running and i realized it was a bathroom. i looked around the space and marveled and the interior design. i love watching HGTV and sometimes i rearrange my room back home, pretending i had my own show. whoever decorated, had some great taste.

I stretched and i was reminded of what happen some minutes ago. my muscles felt different and i could still feel the phantom of his fingers pumping in and out. 

Noah came and sat in front and pulled my legs apart and started wiping down between my legs. i flushed. he was doing aftercare and i thought i fell in love right then and there.

Shit. this cant be happening.

" how you feel?" he asked, his eyes were strangely intense and i could not tell what emotions he was feeling at the moment.

" I'm ok" i said shyly, suddenly feeling shy while he was still between my legs.

he sighed, then got up and grabbed me by the hand. we both entered the kitchen and he sat me down while he went to prepare a egg sandwich for the both of us. he gave me a bottle of water and i sat there and watch him. i love watching him move.

double shit.

" we have to decide how we are gonna do this" he said after setting down our plates. 

" what do you mean?'" i asked, heart starting to beat fast

" you said you know the basics but i wanna know what you really know and we have to decided how our relationship will go after this".

relationship? my inner slut was already bringing out the fireworks for a celebration. i honestly did not expect him to talk about a relationship so soon, seeing that we just met.

" urrm, i know there are essentially two types of group in the community, dom and sub and then there is sadism and masochism" i said

" and which group you fall under?" he asked, he had finish with the sandwiches and we sat down to eat. he kept rubbing his thumb across my knuckles and i was having a heard time concentrating. my blood was being fired up again.

" i dont really know, i like both group but i am fascinated with pleasure and pain".

he smiled suddenly. " i dont really have a label for what i like but i like pain and pleasure very much".

wow.

" now that we have that sorted out, we need some ground rules. you're not allowed to fuck anybody else but me. you obey me fully in the bedroom, ill not control you outside of it and this stays between us."

i nodded yes because at the moment blood was rushing to my ears and i was getting wet again just thinking of what he would do in the bedroom.

" i want a verbal answer C.C"

"yes."

"Good". he stood and cleared our plates. he then turned and said, " go upstairs and strip. I was gonna wait but tonight you pussy go belong to me."

i stood on shaking legs and climbed the stairs. the bedroom i entered  was magnificent. it was dark with floor to ceiling windows and the bed itself was huge. the sheets were black and satin.