Miscalculation

3 week later 

Nothing like being a yamhead to get a girl back into the groove of things and being laser focused all of a sudden on her lifestyle choices. 

I had overheard while passing the common room that Noah and some other alphas were going off the island for a hall exchange event. 

He didn't even have the decency to tell me know. 

I had to pretend when Brittani asked if I knew. It is painfully clear where I stand and at some point I have to be real with myself... he has no respect for me. 

To forget about how embarrassingly infuriated I am with an unemotional piece a shit, I threw myself into my school work- what i came to do in the first place. I did after school studies and gym, using up every second in my day so there is no time to sink into dark depressing thoughts about Noah. 

I shivered, dragging my oversized sweater closer to my cold body. The AC in my elective class is always on blast and no matter how many layers you have on, the cold still steep through. Exams are fast approaching and i need to cramp every last info in before the panic sets in. 

I felt movement beside me, annoyed that somebody could see an entire room empty n choose to sit next me. I turned with the intention of telling whoever it was, to move.

 I didn't get the chance to cause I was stunned at the appearance of my new neighbor.

Bloodclaaaaaaaaaaat was the only reoccurring thought in my head. 

The first thing my eyes latched onto was the distance his leg ate up in our small space. His legs stretched way beyond the distance of the row of seats attesting to his freaking height. His skin was smooth like a baby's arse, like he never had a problem with puberty and did bade inna goat milk. how else could his skin be glowing like that at 3 in the evening?

 Even his sweat which the AC air was hungrily lapping up was pristine and prefect, running down a strong jawline and his hair- damn this dude had more hair than I was instantly jealous. I said as much without realizing I spoke my thoughts aloud.

He chuckled, "di amounta time mi hear dat, is a surprise mi nuh wake up wid mi head bald

The bass in his voice was enough to start a 9.2 earthquake.

 I was instantly annoyed. It would seems, a 'perfect' man in real life instantly sets my teeth grinding.

"Regardless go sit somewhere else big man

" why d hostility? " he asked, making himself more comfortable, showing no sign of ever moving. 

"At the moment your gender grate my nerves n mi nuh wah breathe the same air as y'all"

 " which one a u man dem break your heart now?" I scoffed, turning my head towards the lecturer and tried ignore his existence for the next hour. 

It was hard, his cologne was a constant reminder and he kept fidgeting, making weird noises and even making small comments about the lecture, some that made me smile just a lil.

Finally we were freed from the shackles of school.

As I packed up to head to my dorm, he turned to me stretching, unabashed at his shirt riding up and his underpants doing a show and tell to the world. I raise my left eyebrow, waiting for some sleazy comment cause i knew it was coming.

"Same time tomorrow?" And with that, he walked out. 

He's confident, that much was evident, the way he walked out almost lazily and how he moves, his movements fluid.