Chapter I - Come with me to Vegas!

"C'mon, you have to come with me to Vegas!".

"I don't know Lily" you looked at your best friend, who looked at you with begging eyes. She was always good at getting what she wanted. But you didn't really feel like going on a trip. In fact, you didn't feel like doing anything lately. Your break up with Jim had changed your mood. Suddenly you couldn't be happy or excited anymore.

"C'mon, I think it will be good for you! Get your mind of ....you know who!"

"Lily, you know I lost my job, I can't pay for tickets for a band that I don't even know"

"OK" Lily said "So first of all, the band's name is BTS and they are not 'just' a band! They are the greatest of all times. Also, you don't have to pay me back. I bought these floor tickets for me and my mom, but as you know my mom is too sick at the moment. I feel sorry for my mom, but she already said I should share the tickets with you. We will go on the first day and the fourth day of the concert.

"Can you leave your mom alone? Maybe I should just be with your mom and you find someone else to keep you company. Wait... what? you are going to watch the concert twice?

"Well you know I am their biggest fan, one time is not enough. Don't worry about my mom, my brother will come from New York to take care of her. You and I will go to Vegas and you can't get out of it. I got the concert tickets and hotel booked. This one is on me and another surprise, I got sound check for the first day too"

"What do you mean, sound check?"

"So, I have tickets right in front of the stage and before the actual concert, the boys will come out to do a sound check. It is almost like a mini-concert, or a private viewing because you have to pay extra and not everyone can come in at that time".

"Oh boy, you must have spent a lot of money on that. If I ever get a new job, I will pay you back".

"Don't worry about it, I am already happy that you are going with me. Look, I know you are not really interested in going or in the band, but this means a lot to me" Lily was clapping her hands while showing her excitement. "Yeayyyyy" she screamed "I am going to share this moment in Vegas with my bestie! Ohhh, you do need to learn all the chants though. I really have to teach you all of them."

"huh, what? chants?'

"Never mind, I will explain later, lets look at outfits"

"Wait Lily, I do have one request." Everything had to be negotiated with Lily upfront. You were friends with her since kindergarten. Lily grew up in a rich family and was used to getting what she wanted. She just had to give that puppy eye look, and she got everyone wrapped around her fingers.

"Ok, what is it?"

"I know you are a late sleeper, but I have to get up early morning for my morning run. Like I mean every morning"

'Oh my god, so boring, who wants to run early morning? Can't you just stay in with me, and wake up whenever, I do not really need to hear an alarm early in the morning."

"Lily, I am sorry, this is important to me. It is kind of my routine which I have ever since I broke up with ...you know who...". When you broke up Lily was furious at Jim and she never wanted to say or hear his name ever again. "It's the only routine that keeps me sane, you understand what I am saying?"

"Actually, no I don't know what you are saying. I just don't understand that ..you know who...still has this affect on you."

You had dated Jim for four years and you got engaged, only to find out two weeks later that he had cheated on you from the beginning. This brought you so much pain that you couldn't get out of bed anymore and eventually you lost your job. Now the only thing that made you feel sane was running early morning.

"Hey, are you listening" Lily held her phone in front of your nose. "The Bangtan boys are on their way to Vegas. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh" She shouted. "I so hope they win the Grammy's, you know they really deserve it. Their song....." Lily went on and on about the boys, but you weren't listening anymore. Your thoughts were with Jim, he cheated, but you still missed him".

"So outfits? Let's wear something purple"

"Huh, what? Yeah sure" you answered but you your mind wondered off to Jim again.