Chapter 54 On set Part 2

Namjoon tried to text Sieun again, but Sieun did not reply. "I hope she returned to her parents" he thought. She probably did, otherwise his phone  would have been blown up by his parents right now.

He got a message that he needed to be on set to film the music video for Smoke Sprite at 3pm that day. He really looked forward working with So Yoon. So Yoon was just always easy to talk to, she had such a great vision for music and he loved picking her brain about it. 

He saw her as a little sister and felt protective over her like a big brother. He looked around in his apartment...'what shall I bring her"? He thought. After all it was a big deal making a music video.

He saw his favourite thermos. "Ahhhh, I'm gonna fix her some hot coco". It was cold outside, so she would probably appreciated some hot coco. Besides he knew that So Yoon loved hot coco. She would drink it any time of the day. They even joked that he should rap about hot coco in her song...

Namjoon arrived on set and the director gave him an update. Apparently the heater was not working and Sieun was warming herself up in her room. 

"It's that one on the right" the director said and pointed at a blue door. "Yeah that one, that's So Yoon's room".

"Ok, thanks..." Namjoon said and walked to So Yoon's door.

He wanted to knock but heard voices inside. It almost seemed as So Yoon was annoyed by someone. However, Namjoon couldn't really hear what they were arguing about.

He slowly knocked again and So Yoon opened.

Heyyyyyy" Namjoon said, and smiled when he saw her face. "How have you been" he asked and gave her a hug.

So Yoon opened the door wider, as an invitation to let him in. "Quite well...how are you"?

"Doing great" Namjoon answered and looked around in the room. "Am I tripping? Or.....did I just hear voices in here"? Namjoon asked. He was kinda surprised to just see So Yoon alone, when clearly he heard her talking to someone when he was at door.

"Nope" just me...ooohhh I think you heard the TV" she pointed at the big screen in front of her. "I just turned it off"

He looked at her. Clearly she was lying...

"Ah, ok...I could have sworn it was your voice and not the tv" he looked at her in a suspicious way. "Ugh he thought" it was none of his business, if she wanted to tell him, she would have already done it. So Namjoon quickly smiled..."Not that it matters" he said and gave So Yoon a little wink. "It's ok if you are hiding your a special friend in here.

Namjoon looked around "I won't tell" he whispered and handed a big thermos bottle in her hand, which was still warm. He had made sure that the milk was boiling and hot..just the way So Yoon liked it

 "Hot coco for you" Namjoon said "I know it's your fave, thought you could use some....Now...whose voice was it?" said Namjoon curious but he was joking..he knew it was none of his business. 

So Yoon shook her head and had to laughed a bit.  

"Awww, thank you" So Yoon said looking at the thermos.. ."This is really sweet, I could surely use some warm coco right now"

"Let's go to hair and make up" So Yoon  said...and guided him to another room where the hair and make up team was waiting for them. They both sat in their chairs.. "Glad to have you here on set with me" So Yoon smiled.

"Hey, my pleasure..it's an honour to collaborate with you" Namjoon smiled back and he really meant it.