Chapter 18 Hi again...Part 2

Namjoon opened the door and was so happy to finally see you "Hi...please come in." There she was Namjoon thought. Finally, he had been looking all these time without any success.

"Uh....Hi....again??" Namjoon could tell that she was confused. "Oh my gosh, it is you!" Namjoon saw that you weren't that tensed anymore. "Wait...what?? You are the head of the security here?" 

Namjoon smiled and dimples appeared "Head of security?" he repeated after you ..."I guess you can call it that" and he chuckled while looking shyly to the floor. He couldn't help but to stop smiling.

All of a sudden the tall security guard spoke "I'm sorry Sir, but the waiver...she hasn't signed it yet." ugh... thought Namjoon why do people keep interupting all the time? "It's ok" Namjoon said and waived with his hands while shaking his head "I'll take it from here, thank you so much Ricardo" and the tall guy bowed and left.

"Wow, I didn't know you worked here...well come to think of it...I don't know much about you at all. But Wow... Head of security here at the stadium? You must meet celebrities all the time! How exciting" You smiled. She had no clue who he was. Namjoon shook his head and thought "head of security..this is just too funny..she really doesn't know who I am...perhaps I should just tell her" he thought. But he kinda liked the fact that she didn't know who he was.

At that moment, Jimin came in...Namjoon are you ready? It is almost time" he said in Korean

Namjoon spoke back in Korean to him and answered "Uh no not yet". He then spoke in English so that the girl could follow the conversation"But Jimin please let me introduce you....."

Jimin smiled and squinted his eyes and shook the girls hand. The girl just kept staring at him "Why is she staring Namjoon?" he asked confused in Korean. Namjoon laughed....

Jimin continued in Korean "Also, why is she here? You know you shouldn't be having any guests, did she signed an agreement"

"Don't worry about it" Namjoon said. "She doesnt even know who we are"

"Are you sure, look at her outfit man...she looks like an army to me with the pretty purple flowers in her hair...perhaps she is pretending she doesnt know you"

"Namjoon" Jimin went on "Why is she not letting go of my hand..and why does she keep staring"? Jimin was smiling while trying to let go of her hand.

"Oh gosh...I am so sorry..I didn't mean and she shook her head." I...I....well you...you.... you look a lot like a person I know". She went on.

Jimin now looked confused and put his hands on his sides. "Namjoon" he said..."See, she does know who I am..otherwise why would she be at our concert in the first place..not know what to say and not letting go of my hand".

Namjoon nodded and shook his head...."trust me..ok, she doesn't"

Jimin looked at Namjoon "Yeah, I trust you ....but I don't know...you got to get her out of here, before anyone sees her...I don't think they are gonna be happy with us if we bring anyone backstage. Has she signed any papers for being here? Jimin asked again.

"Trust me...it is not necessary... she thinks I'm the head of the security"

Jimin looked confused...Namjoon pointed at the door..well the label on that door says ' security office' ...so she does not know she is backstage, she thinks she is in the security office.

Jimin had to laugh a bit at the idea..it was a bit weird..but he did kind of like her. She looked friendly and confusedHe didn't really understood what Namjoon was doing with her or how they met..but he was sure his leader would tell him when he was ready.