Chapter 40 Hurry part2

Bang PD had given Namjoon some small changes to make to his album. So Namjoon was back in the studio. Trying to make the final tweaks. He had pushed so hard for the song Closer to be the song of introduction for his album. But it was hard arguing with Bang PD and he did had the final say. 

"Perhaps Bang PD was right", Namjoon thought. Perhaps Closer was more of his personal interest and not so much what the fans might like or needed from his album.

"Shit" Namjoon thought. Bang PD told him to hurry and change the last few bits of wild flower and Namjoon kinda felt stuck. As he was trying to re-write the last parts of the song, his phone ranged.

"Hey..hey ... J-hope what's up?"

"Hey, don't forget...tonight is my launching party.

"Ah yess, nooo I didn't forget" ....FUCK! Namjoon thought...I forgot...

"Uh what time is it again" Namjoon tried to sound casually...

"Did you forget?" J-hope laughed

"I'm sorry, I'm such a bad friend" Namjoon said slowly and felt bad that he got caught.

"Hey ..all good...I know studio work does this to us. Anyways that why I called, to remind you".

"You are the best friend I every had, and my leader...so please I need you tonight..cause I am super nervous..what if people don't like my music?".

"Excuse you" Namjoon said...are you freaking kidding me...people are gonna love your music...you did well. I'm proud of you bro".

J-hope smiled on the other end of the phone. Although Namjoon couldn't see it, he could feel it.

"Sooo see you tonight at 8.00pm?"

"Yeah...see you tonight....proud of you"

Namjoon hang up and leaned back on his chair. Ahhhh suddenly he got the last part of the song and he quickly wrote it down. He recorded several different versions and looked up end noticed the time.

Shoot it was already 7pm. time for him to go home, shower, and go to launch party. He was super excited for J-hope and super nervous too. It was the first time they all were doing something solo at the same time. Namjoon never doubted once that the band members were going to do great things. He believed in them and wanted to give them all his support as always. So tonight was no exception.

He looked at the time again. Ugh, he needed to hurry. He didn't want to disappoint Jhope and be late. 

At the party there were many friends and he was so happy to see the band members together. There were a lot of people from the industry and the DJ knew his music. Namjoon started naturally moving and dancing. It was hard for him to stay still when good music was on. JK and V were also vibing and most of the guests were on the dance floor. J-hope stood closer to the other members and was smiling. 

"Y0ur party looks wonderful" Namjoon shouted.

"Thanks" Jhope shouted back "Actually, Anna from the PR department came up with this idea and he sort of pointed in her direction.

Namjoon looked and said "Yeah I know who Anna is, she did a great job" He wasn't really looking, cause Anna seemed to be talking to another girl on the other side of the dance floor. She seemed to be pissed at something. "Ugh" Namjoon thought somehow always drama with Anna and her co-workers, she was known to be pissed off at something all the time.

At that moment, the DJ turned up the music even louder and Jimin pulled him in the middle of the dance floor. Namjoon was about to dance, but his phone started vibrating. "Hey" Jimin said..no phones tonight!" Namjoon looked at his phone..."Unfortunately ..I can't..it's Sieun.."

"Ohhh" Jimin said..."Go on" he pointed at the bar, near the elevators..."The music isn't that loud over there" he said. But Namjoon was already near the bar.

"Hello, Sieun?"

"Ahhhhh Namjoon!!!" Sieun shouted over the phone

"How come you never call me Namjoon! I'm suppose to be your future fiancé and your almost wife. REMEMBER!!!!" she shouted..

"Are you drunk?" Namjoon asked. She sounded really drunk

"Are you drunk? are you drunk?" Sieun repeated after him in an annoyed voice.

"So what if I am" Hahahahha she started laughing

"Where are you? You want me to call your parents to pick you up?"

"Parents??? hahahahaha" Sieun laughed again...

I'm in Seoul ..you dumb idiot! No parents can come where I am tonight"

"In Seoul? What the hell are you doing here?"

"Ohhhh so that's how you greet your future wife to be. Fuck you Namjoon" she shouted and mumbled at the same time.

Namjoon nervously walked around in circles. "Fuck" Namjoon said..." she really was super drunk. Jimin caught on to Namjoon's body language and moved closer to him.

"OK tell me where you are and I will pick you up, just don't go anywhere"

At that moment Namjoon looked towards the elevator. He couldn't believe his eyes. That silhouette of the girl standing in the elevator...it looked so familiar. He looked again...his eyes locked with the girl....on the other end of the phone Sieun was cursing and swearing..while telling him the address where she was. 

"Was that?' Namjoon tought, it was a bit dark and he couldn't see well. He tried to look again but the doors of the elevator were closing...

No that could not have been, what would that girl do here in Seoul..at J-hopes party? Namjoon felt a dissapointment. Somehow he always thought of her and now he started seeing her, but it could not have been possible, even though he wished it was her.

"get a grip" Namjoon he thought and noticed that jimmy was standing next to him and asked him "what's up"...pointing at his phone.

"Yesss hellllooooo I'm in Seoul...You gonna pick me up..helloooooo ...what's happening...hurry Namjoon...hurry come get me....?" All of a sudden Namjoon heard Sieun's drunken voice again.

He looked over to Jimin, I'm sorry...tell J-hope..I need to hurry and get Sieun, she is really drunk and apparently here in Seoul.

Jimin stopped him, be careful Namjoon....paparazzi everywhere..maybe it's best if I go with you. I can have security meet us downstairs..we can go exit through the secret entrance, so no one will see us.

Namjoon nodded, it was a lucky thing that Jimin was able to think straight in this situation . He was not thinking of the paparazzi right now..but if they saw him with drunken Sieun, it could be another damage control that Anna will had to try to recover with her PR department. 

Luckly J-hope was speaking by this time and all the focus of the guests and at the paparazzi was on him..no one noticed that him and Jimin slipped away through the secret entrance door, where a car was already waiting for him.

"Thank you Jimin" he said and Jimin nodded..."always brother..you can count on me"