Chapter 8 Right Before the Concert Part 2

As soon as Bang PD left Namjoon's room, Yoongi slipped in, "How did that conversation go?" He asked. Namjoon held up his hands and shoulders "I don't know man, I kind of told him that I don't want to talk to about it right now."

"What? You flat out told him you don't want to discuss anything with him? Yikes, how did he take that?"

"Actually pretty good, he said I was old enough to make these kind of decisions now. But he also reminded me that I have to be a man of my words."

"Ha" said Yoongi surprised. "I didn't expect that, I thought you would receive a full on lecture. As always.."

Yoongi looked at him still in disbelief , but Namjoon was staring at a picture and wasn't paying any attention to Yoongi. "Hey, whats that?" Yoongi asked and tried to look at the picture. When he was able to get a glimpse, he saw Namjoon smiling, but he was getting very shy and quickly put the picture away.

"Who is that?" Yoongi was curious now and wondered who that young lady was.

"That is, well ...that is, well ....I actually don't know who she is. But that is the girl who made me feel normal for 10 minutes"

"Hmmm, normal huh?" Yoongi questioned. "Where did you meet her?"
"Here, when I was jogging yesterday." This time Namjoon's face turned red and stared at the floor. Waiting for Yoongi to tell him what the hell he was thinking taking pictures with random girls. But she didn't feel random to him. She really did make him feel special for a moment.

"Hey" Yoongi said with a concern "Haven't we been briefed enough? You know we shouldn't just talk to random strangers, and certainly not take pictures when we are alone. What were you thinking? You were jogging all alone with no bodyguards. I told you lots of coo coo people here.

"Relax" Namjoon answered "She doesn't even know who I am." Although that will chance after tonight he thought with sadness.

"Namjoon, you might be the smartest out of all of us. But sometimes you are so naïve" Yoongi said. "You really have to be careful, she might be pretending she doesn't know you and paparazzi might have been lurking while you are taking pictures with her. Perhaps that was her plan all along. You don't really know if she doesnt know you!. Man, if this is all over the news tomorrow. Yoongi got closer to Namjoon's face. Do you understand the damage control our PR Team will have to do?" He said with great concern.

There had been numerous rumours in the past about Namjoon. People made up stories that he was married or even had kids. People were still speculating till today about these rumours. He did not want Namjoon to get hurt, especially not by a stranger or the paparazzi.

"Yoongi, I appreciate that you are looking out for me. But I can handle this, and I will forever be thankful to this girl who made me feel like a normal person for a split second"

Yoongi shook his head. "Namjoon, that ship has sailed long time ago. We choice not to live a normal life. So you have to protect yourself and all of us. Also think of your mom and your family, we can't have any rumours about you out there at the moment." Namjoon knew Yoongi had a point.

"But she does look cute though" said Yoongi teasing Namjoon and gave him a wink. He never could stay mad at Namjoon for a long time. He actually wasn't really mad. He just wanted to protect Namjoon. Namjoon was more than a brother to him.

"Right???" Namjoon's eyes lit up..he quickly showed Yoongi the picture "Isn't her smile beautiful?"

Yoongi nodded yes, he had not seen Namjoon like this in a very long time, It was kind of heart warming to see him so excited for real. But they had to protect themselves at all cause.

"Namjoon, we got to go. Sound check is starting soon and the others are already there. I don't have to remind you that you are our leader, lets set a great example for our performance tonight". Said Yoongi, trying to chance the topic and get Namjoon's mind of the girl in the picture.

Namjoon nodded and quickly slipped the picture into his jacket while rushing out of the door with the Yoongi. Swiftly their bodyguards followed and guided them to their cars.

On their way to the Allegiant Stadium, Namjoon was praying silently, hoping that he would see her again tonight.