Chapter 42 At the bar part 2

"So did she tell you where she is at?" Jimin asked...

"She mentioned she was at this karaoke bar" it's gold golden ...uh golden...shittt

The bodyguard that was driving looked up in the rear mirror "Golden Eagle" sir? he asked

"Yeah' Namjoon said, that's right "Golden Eagle"

"Sorry" the bodyguard/driver said "My advice is for you two not to go in there. If anyone will see you at that bar, you will have another problem. I know the owner..just tell me what Sieun looks like, I will go inside and pick her up".

Namjoon closed his eyes..."What a mess" he said. "We were suppose to be there for J-hope" he looked at Jimin. "How can I ever marry a girl like this?".

Namjoon looked over to the bodyguard, she is alone..she said she is standing at the bar...she is still yelling at her phone..you will recognise her right away..she is like...tall and uh pretty".

Namjoon didn't really know what to say or how to describe her, but he agreed that it was probably for the best that he andJimin stayed in the car. Although, It kinda went against his nature, because he rather go in the bar himself and pick Sieun up in this state. But he knew that there was too much at stake if people recognised him or Jimin for that matter.

"Why did she have to come here?" he asked Jimin.

Jimin shrug his shoulders, "beats me....she probably couldn't stay away from you...." he laughed.

"You fool" Namjoon started laughing too. He was so happy that Jimin was with him right now.

"Jimin..remember the girl from the concert in Vegas?'

"Yeah..Jimin said..what about her?"

"I thought I saw her tonight"

Jimin laughed...."Sjeezz he said..who is the fool now?"

Namjoon looked outside the window of the car..."Yeah...you are right"..Namjoon said softly..who is the fool now"

and they arrived at the bar.

The driver quickly went in and came back within a few minutes and carried Sieun over her shoulder. He quickly put her in the car.

Namjoon and Jimin quickly looked outside the window of the car. Luckily they did not see any paparazzi.

Namjoon glanced at Sieun, who was very drunk at this moment, she was half a sleep while mumbling his name. He quickly looked outside one more time ....he kinda shook his head...wasn't that? The driver started driving at that moment.

Jimin looked at Namjoon..."What's wrong?"

"Nothing.....Namjoon said...I'm just..I'm just starting to see ghosts, it seems. Jimin looked at him puzzled. "Don't worry about it, I'm just being a fool".