Chapter 14 Metropolitan Gallery Part 2

"One more day to go before the final concert." Namjoon thought. "I have not even visited one museum while I was here. If I make it early enough, I could still go to a museum before the sound check today" he thought.

He looked at his laptop and saw"the Metropolitan Gallery"  perhaps that would be a good idea. He called the assistant of their band and it was all arranged immediatly. He was able to go at 10 am. The Limo and the body guard would be ready to accompany him at that time. Too bad none of the other members were interested to go, they were all just hanging out in their rooms. He had about 30 minutes to get ready.

Perhaps it would be nice to go on his own and clear his mind a little. His mom still had not replied to him. "I guess she is really granting my wish" he thought "She is really leaving me alone this time". But he knew he would have to face it when he comes home. He still had not found the girl in the picture. He posted the picture she took on his instagram, but no one ever sent a message to him or anything.

At 10 am exaclty the body guard knocked on the door. "Yes, I'm ready" Namjoon said and walked out of the door. He was wearing his sunglasses and a mask. Today was a casual day so he wore his jeans and a white shirt. Nothing fancy, but he felt comfortable in it.

The car was ready and the driver took him to the museum. He quickly walked in with the body guard. They closed down the gallery especially for him. He did not want to be guided by anyone this time. Normally one of the managers would guide him around to explain some of the art displayed. This time he wanted to be on his own, he did not feel like listening or talking to anyone.

Nevertheless, Namjoon made sure to take his time to walk around and look carefully at each art piece. He looked at one painting in particular. It reminded him of a time that his mom took him to a museum in Korea. She always took him to many museums when when he was little. She made sure he would appreciate art. All of a sudden he missed his talks with his mom. They used to be able to talk about so many things and it was just easy. Nowadays things were different between them.  He took a deep sigh and walked around a little more and the body guard followed him.

All of a sudden he stood still again for a little while he looked around him. The gallery was so quiet. He sat down on a bench and looked at a sculpture.

"Isn't it nice?" Namjoon pointed at one the art pieces and looked at the body guard who stood about 1 meter away from him. 

"Yes Sir" the bodyguard answered and was quiet.

Namjoon listened to the quietness around him. All of a sudden a melody played in his head. "This could be a next hit!" he thought and got excited. He wished he could share this moment with someone, but the reality was that it was just him and the bodyguard.

"Perhaps it was just time to head back to the hotel"he thought .

"Ok, I'm done now" he said. "Could you please take me back?"

"Yes Sir" the bodyguard answered again and escorted him to the exit. 

Outside people and paparazzi gathered with camera's "Namjoom, Namjoon, look here!!!" they shouted. People tried to take pictures and touch him.

Namjoon nodded friendly and waved to the people who gathered around him, while the bodyguard tried to make way. They walked in a fast past and the body guard guided him into the Limo. 

It was really quiet in the Limo, just like in the museum. Namjoon rested his head and closed his eyes "Hmmm" he thought "Who would want to share a life like this with me anyways?"