Chapter 26 Where are you going? Part 2

Namjoon kept walking up and down his room, he was super nervous. He couldn't believe that she accepted his invitation to come up to his room.

He didn't want her to think that this was some kind of habit that he had, inviting girls over all the time. Shit... he thought...what if Bang PD comes to his room, while she was there...

Suddenly he heard a knock on his door. Namjoon quickly checked himself in the mirror. "I think I look ok" he thought. 

He opened the door and there she was. He looked at her shirt..."Uhhhhh" and pointed at his hoodie. "I see you got the dress code memo...1977...". She started laughing.... there it was that beautiful smile ...the smile he saw for the first time when she took a picture of him that morning he went jogging.

"Yeah" she said..."It seems we both got the memo". She was still standing outside the hotel room with Ricardo right behind her.

"Uh, yeah please come in, ...Ricardo, thank you for sneaking her in...I will call you when she is ready to go back". Ricardo nodded and left.

"Please" Namjoon said "you can sit on the couch if you like" His room was very big, for most part he kept it very neatly. There was a shirt on top of his couch, which he quickly moved away.

"lovely room" she said. "Thank you" and they both were quiet. 

She quickly sat down on the couch. Namjoon wanted to sit across from her, so he wouldn't be too close, but there was no extra seat...just the bed. It would be awkward if he would sit on the bed. So he decided to sit next to her.

"I'm glad you came, I...I normally do not do this you know...inviting people to my room".

She looked at him seriously "yeah I get that, I normally also do not go to people's rooms".

It became silent again.

"Uh" do you want something to drink? I have a little mini bar here.

"Sure" do you have coke?

"Do I have coke?, let me see" Namjoon opened his fridge and looked in it. It was well stocked. He always drank water or some alcholic drink, so he didn't really knew what was in his fridge.

"Yes, I got coke...a nice cold one". He cleaned the can for her and poured the coke into a glass and put it in front of her. "Thank you" she said.

He poured himself some water. Now would probably not be a good time to poor himself some alcohol, although he was kinda craving for it right now. He sat next to her.

"Look, I really wanted to see you again...because I ..I got something to give you" he said.

"Ah yes, you mentioned that the other time"

Namjoon stared into her eyes. "Gosh" he thought "she was so pretty and her hair...it smelled just like the first time he met her...it smelled so good".

"So what is it? you kinda got me curious here"

"Oh shoot' Namjoon thought "was I just staring at her?' No no no no...Namjoon get yourself together...stop being so awkward.

"wait ok" he walked up to the closet and there was the blouse hanging that he wore during the concert. He had it in his pocket this whole time.

"Here" he said and took her hand while putting something in it.

while holding her hand he felt a warm sensation going through his body. Her hands were so soft.

"Oh my gosh" It's the picture we took together in front of the stadium.

"yeah, I thought you should have it..as a memory. It's weird but ever since that morning I met you, I kinda can't stop thinking about you. I...I know I shouldn't but...I can't help it. 

Namjoon heard himself saying all these things and his eyes became big and wide. "I'm sorry, I should not have said that"....I ...meant that I am so happy that I met you  and.....mmmmm.......can I kiss you? 

Namjoon, stopped himself from talking "what the hell!!!" he thought by himself...he even kinda leaned into her. What the hell was he doing? he quickly sat back....

She rapidly stood up. Look, uhh Namjoon...I don't know you...I think I need to go....

she quickly walked to the door.

"Please, where are you going?" Namjoon asked...Please I'm sorry, it's just hard for me to hide my feelings for you. I had to hide things for so long ...and I'm kinda done with hiding how I feel.

"yeah...you are very good at hiding things...you have not even apologised for lying to me and hiding the fact that you are a big star and not some security guy" Or did you forgot about that?"

She quickly opened the door of his room and turned around.

"Look Namjoon" she continued "you seem like a good guy, but I just got out of an engagement and my ex just told me one lie after an other...which I am still processing. So I can't start something new, especially start something with a lie". 

"Also" she continued again "Where do you think this is going? you are a big star...if we start something ...what is it going to be like? I will never be on your time line, I will just be looking at you from afar, I will only see you in the limelight"....she stopped but in her mind she thought..also what do you see in me..I'm a girl without a job..

She began to tear up..and quickly ran off

"Wait, where are you going?" he wanted to run after her. But at the same time she was getting in the elevator, Bang PD came off the elevator.

"Where am I going?" Bang PD asked...I was going to your room. "Where were you going?"

Bang PD looked at the girl as the elevator closed back and looked at Namjoon "Something that you are not telling me here?"

"Huh?" Namjoon looked at Bang PD..."No..no ...nothing"

Bang PD looked at Namjoon..."you sure?"

"yes I'm sure" said Namjoon and sank deeply in his thoughts "Maybe it was for the best, where was this going to go? She was right! He started with a lie and didn't even apologise, it didn't even came to his mind to mention that he pretended to be the security guy" He was so mesmerised by her and the way she moved, and her beauty and the way she talked..just everything. They even kinda wore the same clothes. "Shit" he shook his head "he really messed up".

"So yeah, that's what I wanted to say" Bang PD looked at Namjoon "Hey are you even listening?'

"Yeah" Namjoon nodded "I was"...but he wasn't he didn't know what Bang PD just told him..but at this point he didn't really care...all he could think of was of the whole disaster he just went through tonight and how it was all his stupid fault.