Chapter 2 - Welcome to Vegas

"Welcome to Vegas" Lily shouted and jumped on the bed.

"Wow, I didn't know you booked such a luxurious suite". The room was so big and it had its own living room. There were lovely fresh flowers on the table and a fruit platter with a little card. 'Enjoy the BTS concert' was written on it. Next to it was a little present with a lovely purple bow.

"Let's open this" Lily grabbed the present and opened it. "Aww look at this, these are little BT21 gifts and photo cards of the boys. Don't you think they are handsome? Lily held up the cards one by one in front of your nose. But you could hardly see who was on there, because she held it so close to your nose and quickly kissed each card.

"You see, I love all seven boys. However, this one here, he is my bias! He is the leader of the group." Arrggghhh" she screams "He is so handsome, I can't! Don't you think he is so handsome?". You nodded quickly, trying to agree with Lily. But you couldn't really see what he looked like because she started kissing the cards again.

"So tomorrow is the big day" Lily said. "Awww look" she pointed at the clock. "It is almost time!"

"Time for what? The concert is tomorrow, right?"

"Time to go out and see the fountain, Vegas will be purple tonight. Let's go, hurry!!"

Outside the hotel there were lots of tourists trying to get a great spot to see the fountain. It was beautiful, all of a sudden everything turned purple like Lily had said. "Yesss, they are playing my favourite BTS song" Lily shouted. People started shouting, you noticed that there were a lot of young girls around you. You tried to listened to Lily but you were mesmerised by the fountains and the sound the water made. This was just beautiful and for one moment you forgot about Jim. You looked at your best friend. "Lily, thank you for taking me". Lily looked at you "Hey, is that a smile I see on your face?" she asked. She looked again at your face "Yes finally a smile. I told you a trip to Vegas will be good for you". She quickly elbowed you. You threw your arm around Lily and you both enjoyed the fountain and light spectacle in front of you.

Back at the hotel both of you were really tired. "Are you still going to Jog early in the morning tomorrow?" Lily asked you while hopping in the bed. "Yes, I was planning on it". "What time are you planning on going?"

"At 4.30 in the morning". Lily's mouth went open and looked at you with a surprised look "What, that early...must you really?"

"Yes, I must, I told you that is the only thing that keeps me sane at the moment"

"Hmmm" Lily said "I don't understand why he still can do this to you. You should just forget about him. Maybe you should get into BTS's music, they keep a lot of people sane and out of trouble..just saying".

You smiled at your friend. "Thank you for your concern, maybe one day I will. But for now, I just have to jog early morning and do the routine that keeps me sane.