Chapter 47 The Lobby part 1

You quickly took some Advil for your headache, jumped in the shower and went down stairs to head to the address that was given to you by Anna. Your hair was still wet, and when you got outside you felt a bit of a cold shiver because of the wetness on your back. "Great" you thought, this is another disaster that will add to your headache. You were probably going to catch a cold and was going to be really sick after this 

The chauffeur of a black car was already waiting for you. You quickly jumped in the car and grabbed the piece of paper on which you had written down the address. "Sorry, can you please take me here" You tried to show it  to him. "No worries" he answered "I already know where we are going. Miss Anna gave me very clear instructions". 

"Ok, great..thank you" you replied and leaned back trying to relax a bit. 

"I guess...big emergency" he said and looked to his rear mirror to find your eyes. You looked back at him "I think... we shouldn't talk about". 

The chauffeur smiled..."Got it" he said" and gave you wink. You quickly directed your eyes out of the window. "Gosh" what's with all the emergencies and secrecies" you thought. All kind of thoughts went through your head, you couldn't help but be a little curious of what was going to be in the package that you had to pick up. Perhaps it was an important document that one of the artists had to sign....or maybe it was pictures of one of the artists and someone was trying to black mail them. What if the boss had left a little puppy at his apartment....and it was going to be a puppy in a box.....guess anything was possible".

You sighed, the ride took longer than expected. It didn't help that you had to wait in anticipation and you didn't really know what you were going to pick up. What if the package was really heavy and you couldn't carry it on your own" you thought  and was becoming a little worried now ... Perhaps you should close your eyes for a bit, maybe that would also help with the headache" You closed your eyes and dozed off.  

All of a sudden you heard the voice of the chauffeur. Apparently he had rolled down his window to talk to the guard at an apartment complex. "Yes, here to pick up package for Miss Anna". The guard nodded and explained which lobby they should enter and where to park. "OK Miss, we are here, lobby number 2, he pointed....I will be parked there ..right across....I will wait for you miss"

"Oh...he continued talking ".....and Miss Anna told me, to remind you: just say pick up package  and wait for envelope from the concierge". He said proudly as he seemed very proud of himself that he remembered all the specific instructions.  You nodded "Yes,.....got it"

"Thank you.." you quickly  opened the door of the car and hopped out.

"Wow, you thought..how long was I gone for? I must have fell asleep during the ride?" At least your headache was gone..and your hair was also dryer now. Although you kinda look like a lion, your hair was all over the place.

You tried to open the door of the lobby. But the door wouldn't open. Inside you saw the concierge and you knocked on the window "Helloooo, here to pick up a package"

The concierge held up his finger, as if he was saying one moment please"

He ran behind the desk and pushed a button, and the door started to make a buzzing sound.

"Push" he yelled

"Oh..."you  tried to push and the door opened.

"Yes, how can I help you"? the concierge asked in Korean.

"Uh....English please"?

"Ah...yes... of course...how can I help you"? repeated the concierge in English.

"AWWW...uh yeah"  here to pick up a package for Miss Anna.

"AH, yes... please have a seat" and he pointed to the couches behind you.