✩ know better

✩ : mini chapter

an idol mocking della's stage expressions and presence

this seems like too long for a mini chapter and too short for an episode so... a mini chapter? 😁😁

Della during their 2021 Bang Bang Bang cover was legendary

Della during their 2021 Bang Bang Bang cover was legendary. Seeing her do The Way This Guy Lives seemed satisfying enough, but she was at home during BigBang's song.

She became viral afterwards. Everyone was talking about the only girl who sang the intro.

It's quite known that Della is one of the best at facial expressions, and because of it, once again, she pulled in lots of new Engenes.

Callas are known to be quite protective of their girl. So when they see another idol mocking what she did on stage, they fought hard.

It was one of the idols who Della has rejected over and over again. He couldn't seem to get over the fact that she's not and never willing to leave her current lover(s).

He was in a dance V-Live with three of his members. While everyone else danced to Bang Bang Bang's intro, he was the only one sitting it out. He mouthed to the lyrics while 'imitating' Della.

Some of his fans defended him, saying that he was just doing his own thing or that he's just appreciating the girl. Yet the identical gestures, from the head tilts to the eye movements, with a mocking expression made it clear that he was making fun of her.

Callas and Engenes were split into two. The ones who send him hate (mostly consisting of fanboys), and the ones who promoted Della like crazy and stopped supporting the male idol.

Does Enha know about it? Of course they do.

During a V-Live, Della held back a smirk when she saw someone request a finger heart if she's aware of the controversy.

And she definitely did that.

The boys, on the other hand, were a bit less subtle.

'Guys,, look,' Sunoo sent a Tiktok link in the group chat.

"What the actual fuck?!" Sunghoon's eyes widened when he watched it. "Hyung! The guy who keeps bugging Della. The one who promoted with us?"

"For Tamed-Dashed? The one who gave her strawberry milk each time?" Heeseung replied without removing his gaze from his Fifa.

"Uh," Sunghoon was now looking at the top comments.

"What's his nam-" Heeseung was cut off by Niki reminding his hyungs of the guy's name. "Ah yeah, that's it. Why, what happened?"

"He fucking mocked Della's performance!" Niki immediately paused the game.

"What?!" he rushed to Sunghoon's side to have a look.

"I saw it! I saw it!" Jungwon rushed to the living room to join in. "There's no way he wasn't mocking!"

"What the fuck is wrong with that guy?!" Heeseung was furious. "Is he that bitter about Lala rejecting him?!"

"Can we seriously not do anything?" Niki mumbled angrily.

"Sunoo's posting an appreciation on Weverse," Sunghoon exited the app, going on Twitter to upload a photo together. "I'm gonna do it too, I don't care."

"Wait wait- let's just take a group picture later, then caption it with something Bang Bang Bang related," Jungwon suggested.

"Make sure to make it clear that we're directing it to him too," later that night, they posted a fierce group picture with Jake doing half of the idol's group-introduction hand gesture.

Some of their staff noticed and scolded them, but they were actually even more proud.

The idol started it, and he should know better than to mess with Enhypen.

i just know some of y'all would defend della to death if this actually happened