✾ webtoon #1

: dark moon

chapter 1-12

chapter three

chapter three

"Everyone's busy practicing for the upcoming nightball game," Jino informed Sooha. "The other three are probably there."

"The other three?" Sooha asked.

"Yep, we're usually a group of eight. The two who are not here are taking this game seriously," Jino explained.

"They're really competitive, so they've been practicing real hard," Jaan added. "Our team's gonna win anyway."

"What about the other one?" Sooha shifted her eyes to the field.

"Oh she's usually busy during game days too," Jaan's eyes lit up. "She works alongside the team."

"She?" Sooha got excited at the mention of another girl.

"We'll introduce her to you! You'll absolutely love her!" Jino grinned.

"Leave Dara out of this," Solon said darkly.

"Nonsense, it'll be good for Dara to have more friends. Especially another girl," Jaan flicked a hand at Solon.

 Especially another girl," Jaan flicked a hand at Solon

chapter four

(additional scene)

"I heard you guys are getting smitten with the new kid," Dara suddenly brought it up when she visited Solon's room.

"Who told you that?" Solon's voice held a hint of panic.

"I saw you by the field? Jakah shot the ball at your way?" she sat down on Solon's bed.

"I don't know what it is but we all feel this like... pull towards her," Jino said warmly. "All of us! It's like she's.. she's... she's just different!"

"You mean you're in love?" Dara raised an eyebrow.

"No! Nothing like that!" Solon's face turned red.

"Relax guys, there's nothing wrong with being in love," Dara smirked but her expression immediately turned serious.