❆ drunk-dazed

: episodes
italics dialogue = english

the aftermath of della's interview with lee youngji

"Ahh! 차린건 쥐뿔도 없지만!" Sunghoon clamped his hands together

"Ahh! 차린건 쥐뿔도 없지만!" Sunghoon clamped his hands together. [charingeon jwibbuldo eobjiman = lee youngji's drinking-interview-show]

"Wahh!" the members immediately cheered and clapped, saying things like 'it's really legendary'.

"Aish, seriously," Della scoffed with an embarrassed look. "Guys-"

"'This is so delicious! What is this?!'" Jungwon imitated.

"'THIS IS THE TYPE OF DRINK THAT I LIKE!'" Jay exclaimed, pretending to hold a glass.

"'Bye, unnie! Bye unnies and oppas!'" Sunoo waved around dramatically.

"'I'm not possessive of the members,' and then later says 'NO! THE MEMBERS ARE MINE!'" Heeseung came next.

"AH, SERIOUSLY!" Della threw her head back frustratingly.

"'I am a sophisticated lady,'" Niki straightened his back and put his legs together. Della sighed, hanging her head with a hand over her eyes.

"It was really legendary! I watched it so many times!" Jungwon clapped.

"And then we she returned home-" Jake cut himself off. All eight members laughed at the memory.

"Ya- seriously- it was not Della that day- she got replaced a few minutes after filming," Della whined. "The members really like watching that video, but I just want that interview deleted from existence and everyone's memory of it."

"It's so cute, though!" "It's a great interview!" "It's legendary!" Della threw her head back again.

"Seriously! I wish I just drank water and pretended to be drunk..."

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"I'M HOMEE!" Della screamed when she walked into Enha's dorm. "IT SMELLS SO GOOD! Is someone cooking?!"

"In the kitchen!" Heeseung yelled. "I wonder if she's drunk," he giggled to Jungwon and Jake.

"She's definitely drunk. She can't even handle a sip of beer," Jake shook his head.

"Wait- wait- I wanna record," Jungwon aimed his phone at the corridor.

"OW! That hurt!" she lost her footing and bumped into a wall. "You guys have fooood?" she walked in while leaning against the wall, dragging her shoulder across the surface.

"We ordered bibimbap. How was the show?" Jungwon grinned.

"It was sooo fun! I love Youngji-unnie! I feel so free!" she switched her position, shifting her weight to her back. "I think it'll be the best interview ever!"