✩ misc scenarios

: mini chapters
italics dialogue = english
bold dialogue = japanese

specific scenarios requested from tiktoks

eomma assists yang seokwoo (years later into the future)

"What are you two doing?" Jungwon walked into the kitchen.

"We're making hotcakes, appa," Della whispered to Seokwoo.

"We're making hotcakes, appa," Seokwoo repeated while pouring milk into a cup.

"Wahh, hotcakes are so delicious," Jungwon leaned against the counter beside Seokwoo. "Can I have some?" but the younger Yang shook his head. "I can't?! Why not?!"

"Everyone can a hotcake except for appa," Della couldn't handle her laughter.

"Then what should I do to get one?" Seokwoo is pretty much done as the mixer and his mom does the rest.

"If appa gives me a hug then I give- woah!" Jungwon immediately lifted him up and spun around. "Appa gets hotcakes!"

"Nah, I'm gonna have you instead," he pretended to bite Seokwoo, making the kid scream.

"u guys were at the airport and it was crowded by fans all around u, so they pull u in to protect u"

Even though everyone was more prepared during Enhypen's short trip to Germany, it was still difficult for the group to smoothly make their way through.

Della, being the only girl (and possibly the most hated member), had extra security. Both from the company and one certain member.

"Della-ya," Heeseung gestured for her to come near him. "Hold onto my arm and don't let go, yeah?" he hooked her arm around his and held her tight.