☼ sulla

☼: scenarios
— ksn —
italics dialogue = english

della and sunoo

first

Sunoo thought Della was absolutely gorgeous when he first saw her. Truly one of- if not the prettiest girl he's ever met. And he's seen quite a few idols in real life.

He loved how cold she looked. He loved how intimidated he was by her. He loved how he wasn't the reason behind her blush. He just loved the challenge she brings.

It was a shame that Sunoo spent most of his time in the Ground, he would've tried his hardest to get closer to Della. He didn't want to get his hopes up when I-Land part two began. He figured that she was close with a lot of the guys already.

His friendly feelings started to shift when his efforts were reciprocated.

He didn't know what it was. He has befriended lots of girls before but how did this particular one make his heart flutter so hard? How did this one make him crave for skinship when he's not one to particularly enjoy it?

He gave up looking for the answer. Because at the end, she's Kang Della. Anyone can fall in love with her.

 Anyone can fall in love with her

the fanboys' pick

"You have so many fanboys, y'know?" Della told Sunoo as she was looking through a Tiktok's comment section while laying on his chest.

"Not as much as you, I'm sure," he locked his phone, placing it down to look at hers.

"No, you probably have more," she closed her phone as well and turned her body so they were facing each other.

"Don't be ridiculous," he giggled. "Even my friends in school like you."

"How are you sure they like me more than you?" Della giggle too, coming close to rub her nose against his.

"How are you sure that I'm their bias?" Sunoo grinned. "They're my friends after all."

"Well how are you sure-"