★ 차린건 쥐뿔도 없지만

: other videos
italics dialogue = english

della is invited to lee youngji's show

p.s: the show is like 20mins long so this isn't the WHOLE episode but just some cuts

p.p.s: della is gonna act really pick-me-ish here but remember, she's drunk, actually dating the guys and is in a group full of men. she won't act this way if she wasn't any of those

"Who is it?!" Youngji struggled to reach the intercom

"Who is it?!" Youngji struggled to reach the intercom. "Oh my God!" she jumped back in surprise when she saw Della's eye filling up the screen. "What is thiss?!"

"Sunbaenim, hello!" the younger then switched the attention to her lips.

"Omo- is this really our country's siren?" Youngji turned on the mic to ask with a chuckle, making the staff laugh.

"Ah that's right!" Della covered her mouth with her hand. "I was supposed to watch my image today!" and that only made the staff laugh more.

"Della-ya, you have to sing to enter," Youngji giggled.

"What?!"

"Be a siren, be a siren," she then stopped reaching towards the intercom.

"Wake up, I know you want it, we got you feelin' like layin' low," Della rapped almost monotonously.

"OH?! What is this feeling?!" Youngji started to get all dramatic, placing a hand on her chest while being 'swept' towards the door. "I didn't think she would rap my song- what is this beautiful voice?!"

"Flowers still bloom even on the dessert," she went on even more monotonously.

"Rap my part again!" Youngji yelled through the door.

"어린 창작자," Della simply said. "방법이 없어 yeah."

"Okay good enough, HELLO!" Youngji opened the door.

"Hello!" Della bowed her usual ninety-degree bow to Youngji and her staff.

"Why do you look so pretty?!" Youngji protested at Della's outfit. "This is supposed to be casual! I told you to dress casual!"

"Why are you so dressed up?!" Della asked back. For some reason, Youngji was wearing makeup and dressing very nicely.

"Ya- that's why I told you to dress casuallyy, so we balance each other," Youngji pointed. "Anyways- please, please sit down. Go eat the ramyeon."