★ the willben show

: other videos
italics dialogue = english

! i've actually written this a couple of days after the video was posted but.. it seemed so boring and i couldn't figure out what scenes to write next so.. !

"Hello!" Della waved to the two kids while Jayke offered a handshake

"Say hi to your guests," Sam instructed.

"Hello," William and Bentley greeted.

"I'm Jake," Jake went for the handshake again, to which they actually accepted this time, so Jay decided to do the same.

"Are you not gonna...?" Jay asked Della.

"No. I'm just gonna use my powers to make a place in their hearts," she started doing a weird hand gesture while making eye contact with Bentley. She had an exaggerated serious look on her face.

"Okay, now William," her lips formed a slight smile when she saw Bentley playing around with a grin, pretending to avoid her 'hypnotism.' "Okay, I'm already in their hearts," she stopped when William smiled and turn away shyly.

"Wahh, now what are you supposed to say to your guests?"

"Please introduce yourselves."

"We'll do our introduction. 1, 2, connect! Hello! We are Enhypen's Jake," "Della," "and Jay."

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"William, did you know who we were earlier?" Della asked when Bentley ran to find props.

"He remembers Della," Sam answered for him.

"Woah, really?!" the Enha members' eyes widened.

"Is it because noona's the only girl?" she asked again. "I stand out, right?" she grinned when Will kept nodding with a smile.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Who wants to draw Della? Bentley, do you want to draw Del-" Sam asked when the wiki boards were revealed.

"I wanna draw Della," Bentley moved from Jake's board to start on Della's first, making Jallake laugh.

"Della and Jake wake up. They go to bus, and he go to their house, and they eat their lunch, and they go to sleep."

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Della-ssi, what about your TMI?"