☻ eleven, twelve & thirteen

☻ : en- o'clock
italics dialogue = english
bold + [] = video captions

"Della got the lucky pouch but she doesn't like soda," the members laughed at Della holding up her bottle.

[ DELLA dislikes carbonated drinks ]

"Can't I switch with Della then?" Sunghoon held out his bottle to her.

"Noo," everyone protested.

"Specially for Della, we got her strawberry milk," the PD handed Della her milk.

[ DELLA's favourite: strawberry milk! ]

"Woahh!" the others cheered while Della had a large grin.

"Thank you!" she thanked with sparkly eyes.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Guys, just go slowly," Della started off the perfect pitch game calm.

"GUYS! Just go slowly! Take your time!" but then she grew frustrated when they kept trying to rush and ultimately mess up.

"Can't we just start with Della?" Jay laughed when everyone was struggling except for her.

[ OK! ]

"We can? Okay," Della sat back on her seat again.

"Try doing Nishimura Riki," Niki challenged her.

[ Challenge for DELLA ]

After training so hard to be a rapper, Della has gone through this exercise countless of times, so she can do it with ease and quickly.

"Woah!" all the members eyes widened. "A true rapper!"

"You're really sleepy, aren't you?" Della noticed her seatmate, Jake, seem extra quiet and limp. The other guys were busy practicing the Whale Game.

"Mmm," he laid his head on her shoulder for a few seconds before straightening his head again.

"You can just keep laying on my shoulder," she brought his head back.

"No, it's not very nice on camera," he sighed and closed his eyes for a few seconds.

"Hang in there, yeah? They're definitely gonna let us sleep later," she pat his thigh.

"And you're gonna sleep on my shoulder?" he looked at her with a smirk.

"Nahh, you can sleep on my shoulder if you want though," she nudged him to cut off the expression. "Engenes have seen that already."

"I'm offering 'cause I want you to, not for the show, babes."

"Oppa," Della gave Heeseung a hug as he was concerned about the tower shaking. "It's okay. The tower can hold fifteen or so people up here. Even in the rain," she pat his back.