☼ the triple n chronicles

☼ : scenarios
— hyung line focused —
italics dialogue = english

the sfw version of the legal line's triple n journey

WARNING: LOADS of spicy talk though no actual smut so it should be okay...? if it's too much then i'll move this to the 18+ book

i.... finished a chapter.. finally

"OH SHIT- It's almost November!" Della sprang up from Jay's chest

"I know right? Time flies so fast-"

"It's almost triple N!" Della pat his abdomen frantically.

"Ow! What?" the two flinched when Jake suddenly screamed a 'no!'

"We are not joining triple N!" he removed his earphones to fully immerse himself in the conversation.

"What's triple N?" poor Jay was so confused.

"You don't know what NNN is?" Jake asked with raised eyebrows.

"N.. N.. N..?" Jay said slowly.

"No Nut November?" Dake said in unison.

"Wait what?"

"You refrain yourself from nutting for the whole month," Della explained in Korean.

"Ahh.." Jay nodded slowly. "Why would we join that?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"We are not joining that!" Jake protested again.

"Who said I'm making you guys join? I'm joining!" the two were silent for a few seconds.

"Wait- so that means-"

"THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU'RE JOINING TRIPLE N!" Jake's protest against the guys joining was far more tame than the one for Della's participation.

"Why not?! I failed last year! And I didn't even try for the year before that!" as Della was talking, Jake frantically typed something into his phone.

"Wait wait wait- so you're saying that we'll have zero sex with you for a whole month?" Jay was trying to understand the situation.

"LALA, YOU ARE NOT JOINING 3N!" Sunghoon yelled while barging into the room with Heeseung.

"Why not?! It's just a month!" now the maknaes were starting to get curious as well, filling up the small room. "Ya! Why is everyone here?"

"Why? Why? Why? What's happening?" Jungwon asked curiously.

"Grownup stuff," Heeseung crossed his arms. "Nothing important. Everyone leave."

"No- I wanna know too," Niki made room for himself in the bedroom.