☼ say the name

☼ : scenarios
italics dialogue = english

several seventeen x della moments

help guys i like seventeen and le sserafim. and not just like them, i really like them

i missed you della 🫶

"Ah 어떻게- should I just ask a manager to help?" Della asked Jungwon

"Ah 어떻게- should I just ask a manager to help?" Della asked Jungwon. She had left her cap in a practice room the day before, but it's currently occupied by their sunbaes.
[ eotteohke ]

"Yeah but maybe you can ask Boo Seungkwan or Yoon Jeonghan too. They know us," Jungwon nudged his head to the door.

"Ya- that's easy for an E and leader to say. I'm an I," she pushed his arm. "But calling a manager is too excessive, isn't it?"

"No it's not. It's okay to ask for help, darling," Jungwon assured while placing a strand of hair behind her ear. His eyes caught a movement behind her, making him quickly let go and act casual. "But it's too late now- hello!"

"Hello," Della's eyes widened. From her knowledge of Seventeen, it sounded like their leader, and from the knowledge from her ears, he wasn't alone.

"Hello!" Della quickly turned towards them and bent her body. She can now see how S.Coups was accompanied by Woozi and Dokyeom.

"Is everything okay?" Dokyeom asked with kind eyes.

"Ah! Uhh.. So I left my um.. My..." she went blank for a moment from the sudden attention. "Cap. I left my cap here yesterday."

"Ahh-" they all nod understandingly. "Guys! Have you seen a cap anywhere?! One that doesn't belong to us?!"

"Is it white?!" someone yelled back.

"Is it white?" all three members turned to ask Della in unison. "Uh! Bring it over!" she heard someone run all the way to the door to hand the item.

"Is it this one?" S.Coups raised the accessory before giving it to her.

"Yes! Thank you so much," she politely received it, bowing slightly.

"Della, Jungwon hello!" Hoshi, who was the one who delivered the cap, showed his face to smile and wave.

"Sunbaenim hello," the two only bowed respectfully. "Thank you for your help."

"Aih- it's nothing," he swatted the air. "Come visit us anytime!"

"It's not a visit- they left their cap," Woozi snickered.

"Well we hope to meet you guys more often," Hoshi's face still supported a bright smile. "Let's make a Tiktok or something-"

"Okay, that's enough. They probably have practice," Dokyeom pushed the dancer's head lightly. "We'll get going now," he bowed his head.

"Thank you for the help," Dewon bowed again.