♫ the final fourteen

: i-land
italics dialogue: english
bold + italics: confessionals

slight plothole: in 'ayez being the softest duo,' jungwon was said that he had to switch his part with heeseung but i had to change it 😁

"I'm guessing you want a one liner?" Alice asked me quietly.

"Nope, part six," I adverted my gaze from the screen to look at her. "What about you?"

"Part three's lookin' good," I could tell that she wanted part one. The outcome of today's performance must have given her the confidence.

Though I can also tell that she's not confident the guys will agree.

"You can go for part one," she just shook her head.

"They're not gonna give it to me," she mouthed so the audience and editors won't catch it. I could barely read her lips, but I understood the message.

My girl can sing and dance powerfully with great stage presence but there's just this unspoken bias because they've only known the female trainees for mere weeks.

Alice believes that they trust me as centre because of my 'scary' aura and that I was one of the best dancers.

"You don't want to try?" I asked her, to which she replied with a shake of her head. "Okay," I gave her a soft smile.

Kang Della: Because this is my last chance, I wanted number one or five at first. But then I figured it would suit someone else more, so I wanted part six because I get to sing in the second chorus.

I did get part six in the end, and fortunately for Alice, she got her part three too.

"Oppa, are you feeling okay?" I asked Seon when I saw him struggling again. The choreo is our hardest yet and he had asked me for help.

"No," he let out a sarcastic smile.

"You should take like a fifteen minute nap-"

"No no, I need to get this done," he walked towards the tablet.