☼ germany

☼ : scenarios
italics dialogue = english

a few (short) germany moments

"Hyung, what outer will you wear?" Niki asked Heeseung

"Hyung, what outer will you wear?" Niki asked Heeseung. They're leaving for the airport in fifteen minutes.

"This one," the older showed him.

"Okay, then I'm gonna wear leather," he immediately rushed to the closet to search for his leather jacket. Heeseung could only laugh because it is so typical Niki to do so. "Lala! Do you wanna match and wear leather with me?"

"What? Niki-ya!" Heeseung laughed harder. "Cute," but then his expression immediately switched. "No fucking way- Della, you're wearing that?"

"With a leather jacket, yeah," she adjusted her top in the mirror beside him

"It's secure?" he didn't mean to stare but he was wondering.

"Yup, definitely," she lifted his head up so he would look at her face. "If it wasn't, I wouldn't wear it, darling."

"That's not what I mean," it took Della a few minutes to understand before she gasped and slapped his shoulder.

"Lee Heeseung!"

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"For fuck's sake, I just opened Twitter!" Jay playfully covered his face in exhaustion. "This is the first thing I see," he showed his phone to Jake, making him laugh out loud.

"What is it?" Della placed her chin on his shoulder.

"'I'm so sorry Jay but I think I'm officially a Calla now,' with your picture earlier," he showed the girl his screen while (unnecessarily) explaining.

"My feed was filled with Della too," Jake chuckled. "She knows how to drive people crazy," of course, they know it best.

"I think I might remove my jacket and adjust my shirt like this, what do you think?" Jay demonstrated. "I'm losing fans here."