☻ eight, nine & ten

☻ : en- o'clock
italics dialogue = english
bold + [] = video captions

i'm gonna try to focus on en-o'clock chapters for now (and possibly, occasionally a drabble). i realised that there are FOURTY ONE episodes as of July 2022 and i'm still on 10?!

"Do you need help?" Jay chuckled at Della's concentration. The editors then cut to a mini clip of Della struggling with the hammock's assembly. Her jacket was nowhere to be found and she had tied her top in the back so it would be a crop top.

[ First day camper no.2 is struggling a lot ]

"No no no, I am a big girl!" she said while hitting the top so the joints would connect. "AGH!" she let out a loud roar.

[ A baby bear's roar ]

"What was that?" "What the?" "What was that roar?" Jungwon, Heeseung and Sunoo judged with a laugh.

"SEE! I did it!" she placed her hands on her hips and smiled proudly at Jay and Sunghoon.

"Uhuh.. Congratulations," they wanted to say 'assembling the hammock is probably the simplest thing to set up,' but they choose to stay quiet.

And let the captions say it for them.

[ Successfully assembled the simplest furniture ]

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Baseball, dodgeball and bowling were the only ball games I liked growing up," Della was excited to see the bat. "It was the only ball games I can do."

[ Kang Della (19): Bad at almost every ball sport ]

"I take it back. I think I am bad at every ball sport," she said after missing the ball three times. "The only ball sport I'm good at is the one in the- ack!" Jungwon ran all the way from the chairs to deliver a slap on Della's shoulder.

[ SMACK ]

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Della! Della! Try throwing it!" Sunoo called out.

"OH! I wanna act like I'm throwing the first pitch!" she rushed to go to Niki's side. The next clips showed a mini tribute to female idols doing so during a baseball game.

[ Our first pitcher, Kang Della ]

"I think Della would've been invited for first pitch if she was in a girl group," Jay commented at the sight.

"Of course," Jungwon and Sunoo said in unison.

The camera showed Della stretching first with sparkly editing. The members were saying 'ooh' in the background.

She then suddenly threw the ball brutally, catching Jake off guard. The editors even edited the ball to look like a meteor.

"Wha- what was that?!" Jake protested while the others (and even some of the staff) laughed their asses off. "I wasn't prepared for that!" he pointed at Della and tilted his head.