☼ connect

☼ : scenarios

their relationship was bound to happen in (almost) every universe, world and reality

happy belated birthday della (and me^^) and happy belated anniversary to my favourite poly couple. this is my longest fic at 5500+ words

"What did you think of the movie?" Jay asked Della, who was the only one who hasn't stated her opinion

It was one of the rare moments when all the Enha members watched in the cinema together. They were all curious about the most-awarded film that just won best picture at the Academy.

"I didn't think it was gonna be that funny but it was hilarious," Della smiled. "It was hilarious and sad. It was really good. I loved it."

"Anything else?" Jake asked. They could all tell that there was something in her mind.

"I really liked Waymond.. and I cried a few times near the end..." they know her too well. She had more things in mind. "You guys know I didn't watch the new Doctor Strange movie, right?"

"Mm," they have an idea of where it's going.

"What Waymond said in the movie star universe made me cry, first off. But it also made me think..." she played with her fingers. "The multiverse thing is most probably fiction but I really hope that we get to be together in a lot more universes than this one. All eight of us."

"Don't think about it, darling. The multiverse isn't real and I'm sure our relationship would've existed in another universe if it was. Maybe even most of them."

washington, united states of america

"Shit. I think everyone has formed their groups," Alice mumbled to Della. "Looks like we're the only ones left.. again."

"Seriously?! What about Jen and..." Della frantically turned her head to her other friends. "Fuck, they have eight people."

"One, two, three, four..." she heard Alice count quietly. "Fuck, there are two groups of seven so we have to split."