✩ belly

: mini chapters
— ksn heavy —

park hajun is on his way but no one realised

tw: weight gain, pregnancy, mentions of diet and vomiting

a couple of years into the future

"Shit," Sunoo mumbled under his breath. "Lala!" he rushed to her side.

Della was sat down in front of a mirror, crying her eyes out. Usually she wouldn't care if she gained weight or had a bit of belly fat (she likes it, even) she would always just eat a bit better and exercise it off.

She thought that that was the case, yet it wouldn't go away at all.

She became increasingly frustrated. She started actually dieting and working out like crazy, which led to her vomiting a couple of times but she thought 'so be it.'

Everyone's watching the group closely. This is the group's first Japanese comeback since the wedding (and second comeback overall), so they need to prove that they're still the same Enhypen- if not, better.

"Why won't it go away?!" she ran a hand through her hair, "We only have a week lef-"

"It doesn't matter, Della. It's okay," Sunoo grabbed her face to caress and wipe the tears.

The boys knew of her weight loss plan but they just let her be. They were going through the same thing and as long as she still eats three actual meals a day, they thought she would be fine.

"My abs wouldn't come back! And most of my outfits will be crop tops, Sunoo!" she said frustratingly.

"But Lala, look!" he turned her to the mirror. "Flex," he gestured to her arms. "See! Look at how crazy your muscles look! Your leg muscles too, even!"

"But my belly!" she cried out, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Something suddenly hit Sunoo as she kept sobbing.

"Lala, sweetie? Can I ask you something?" Della sniffled before nodding. "Have you taken a pregnancy test?"

Della froze for a moment. She forgot she had removed her IUD. They agreed to start trying after their (Korean) comeback. It would also explain the vomiting.

"Holy shit! Sunoo-ya! We have to get to the hospital! Tell the others!"

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"Remember a couple of years ago when you were annoyed that the 02z didn't aim at the drain? Now that you know that there's actually a chance for you to be pregnant, you don't realise it."

Well she's pregnant, alright. So she cried all the way home because she felt horrible. She couldn't even be joyed at the news while the boys were ecstatic and panicky at the same time.

She did all those practices, workouts and diets while pregnant? Good thing the doctor said the baby was perfectly fine. They also said she needed to rest as much as possible so they're gonna take some time off after promotions.

"I've never been pregnant before!" the news finally struck the girl. "Jesus Christ, I'm pregnant.." she let out a small smile while placing a hand on her stomach. "A person is growing inside of me."

"Really- congratulations guys," their manager said as he was driving. "Take it easy, okay? I've informed the higher ups and we'll have a meeting tomorrow."

"See? Take it easy," Heeseung turned to look at Della with a mild glare. "Don't dance too hard."

"Good thing it's a Japanese promotion," Jay sighed. "Like ten schedules and that's it."

"Hyung, who do you think the dad is?" Sunghoon asked out of nowhere. His competitive side is showing.

"Ew, no-"

"Between the 02z!" Jake added.

"What?! I don't know!"

"Try making a guess, hyung," Niki grinned mischievously.

"They're gonna ask everyday if you don't," Jungwon said while gesturing to his hyungs.

"I can't believe we didn't settle this with rock, paper, scissors," Sunoo mumbled before nuzzling his face in Della's neck. Heela, being the only two who heard, laughed at the comment.

"I don't know! Jay?!"

"Hell yeah! One point for Park Jongseong!"