✩ quarantine

: mini chapters
italics dialogue = english

a small episode of enha in quarantine

"I miss you guysss," Della rolled on her bed and laid upside down in front of her laptop

"I miss you guysss," Della rolled on her bed and laid upside down in front of her laptop. "Being in quarantine alone sucks ass like- why can't we all just be in one place?!"

"Right?! We all have Covid anyway so what's the big deal?!" Jay's eyes (or fingers) didn't leave his game.

"Sorry, darling but I am enjoying my me time," Sunghoon chuckled. "You try staying in a room with six other people."

"Damn, I don't know if I should agree or be offended," Heeseung snickered and suddenly started to tap ferociously on his keyboard. "Yes!" he cheered at the same time as Jay yelled 'no!'

"I practically sleep with you guys! What's the difference?" she turned back around with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah Sunghoon, what's the difference?" Jay fished.

"Jay-hyung lost his game once and now he's out to get people," Niki mumbled while continuing his drawing.

"I'm on his side- yeah, hyung! What's the difference?!" Sunoo cocked his head, a challenging look his face.

"'You better tell us the truth,'" Jungwon said in a teasing voice.

"'You better tell us the truth!'" most of the guys decided to follow suit.

"Della?! What's wrong?" Jake, being the only one who was just laughing, noticed the girl wiping away a tear.

"No!" she covered her face and got away from the frame.

"Della?" Niki (and everyone) immediately got serious with concern.

"Lord, I miss my boyfriends!"

requested:
• an episode during their covid quarantine •

i am planning to post some more mature stuff but to avoid making anyone uncomfortable or have minors, i'll be only posting it on my second tumblr acc: dellalalakang.tumblr.com or you can find the link in della's masterlist linked in my profile

p.s: you can ask della/the boys/me questions or request without an account