❆ crossover episode (mila)

: episodes
italics dialogue = english
bold dialogue = japanese

this chapter is not canon, and is just for funzies. this is a collaboration with @enmi-land on tumblr with her enha oc (who is also poly), mila!

kang della and milana bai in the same room?! is this a crossover episode?! (pls tell me you get this reference)

contains: 4.6k words, a bit (or well... kinda a lot) of angst but a happy ending!, mentions of cheating (mainly jay)

 kinda a lot) of angst but a happy ending!, mentions of cheating (mainly jay)

What the fuck just happened?

I asked to be dropped off at the convenience store near our dorm. I needed to buy some toothpaste, and I was perfectly fine with walking back. It had happened many times before without any issues over the (almost) three years we've lived here.

Until now. Though it's not anything I could ever explain.

As I was about to enter the building, someone behind me called my name.

"Della," she said quietly.

"Ah, 안녕하세요," I bowed nervously. Her hood was up, and a mask concealed her face. If anything were to happen, I wouldn't be able to describe her features. I was terrified. (annyeong haseyo = hello)

"Don't hate me. And good luck. I won't take long, I promise," she slowly made her way closer.

The moment she uttered the words 'don't hate me,' my instincts kicked in, and I discreetly tried to retrieve my card from my pocket. When she started getting closer, I didn't care anymore and tapped the card reader without hesitation.

But the doors open and close automatically. Of course she would catch up to me.

"Wait!" even if I ran as fast as I could, it's either the stairs or the elevator, both of which would take a lot of time.

She barely did anything to me. All she did was touch my back as I rushed up the stairs. Though I suddenly felt intense dizziness, and felt as if I were floating for a moment, before returning to normal.

She was nowhere to be found afterwards and everything seemed the same..

Yet, somehow, everything felt different. It was as if the air and the overall atmosphere had changed. I couldn't pinpoint what it was exactly.

Perhaps it was magic.

What if she's a witch though... Witches scare the shit outta me.