✾ webtoon #2

: dark moon

chapter 13-17 (?)

there were 49 votes for dara's special friend (the one in enha) and he'll be revealed in this chapter. thank you all for voting!

happy enniversary everyone 🤍
let's hope that i can make another chapter within a couple of hours lmao

happy enniversary everyone 🤍 let's hope that i can make another chapter within a couple of hours lmao

chapter fourteen

"Heli told me that on the night of a lunar eclipse, werewolves fall in love with the first person they see that night," Sooha explained to the vampire 'siblings.' "And that they love that person for the rest of their lives. Isn't that amazing? It's so romantic!"

Dara stayed silent as she listened to Sooha and the guys' exchange. What started off as the vamps shitting on werewolves slowly turned to Sooha's rant on her hatred for vampires.

From awkwardly playing with her hands to tightly squeezing them to the point where a crack could've been heard.

Does she hate us that much? We're not that terrible are we?

Dara painfully thought back to what Sooha said.

We have emotions. I feel hurt right now.

We know what love is. I feel it every day with the group. I love my brothers.

We're not cruel, cold-blooded monsters. You wouldn't have been friends with me if I was.

Vampires aren't the worse. The vampires that you know of don't define us.

Dara couldn't help but squeeze her hand tighter when Heli discarded Sooha's words.

Don't smile like that. Don't say that we understand.

Don't you want to defend us? Say you met a vamp who was nothing like that? No?

I should've kept my distance. I let my feelings influence me.

It hurts. It fucking hurts.

A hand immediately went up to separate Dara's hands and hold it in his.

She let out a breath before sending a grateful smile towards Solon's direction.

She read all these romance novels where the character learns to let go. That no matter how in love they were, sometimes the best decision is to just let them go.

And it's time for her to start learning. No matter what the others decide to do.

 No matter what the others decide to do